Bellazon

Hi everyone :)

Yannick

Hi everyone,my name is Yannick,i'm 20 years old and i live in Antwerp,Belgium.

My hobby's are soccer,listening to music,going to clubs,... :)

I'm still going to college and i keep myself busy with playing at clubs and parties :) (my dj name is Jean Le rouge :p ) and untill now i've played at some cool gigs :D

I really like Izabel Goulart,i think she's a great model :yes: but offcourse Adriana Lima,Alessandra Ambrosio,... are also great :laugh:

Well bye

Grtz Yannick

thanks :) Well we are a small country with only about 10 million inhabitants :p but we have the best beers in the world,the best chocolat and we are the inventors of the fries :D and offcourse we are also wel known for the nightlife here :p

I wondered about that for years,but the thing is French fries are much longer than the original fries otherwise they should have been called belgian fries :laugh:

Well everybody has got their own exquisite taste :laugh: ,but i'm not really a chocolate eater,i'm just saying what i have heard :D

I wondered about that for years,but the thing is French fries are much longer than the original fries otherwise they should have been called belgian fries :laugh:

Well everybody has got their own exquisite taste :laugh: ,but i'm not really a chocolate eater,i'm just saying what i have heard :D

haha i'm not too big on chocolate either but i was just being patriotic :whistle: but hey, you can have the MUSSELS if you want, fries-and-mussels is something i'll never claim as my own :yuckky:

Thx chick style :)

Well i'm not a big fan of mussels either,they always come from the Netherlands so let thim have it :p

They are good when you fry them :D

I love those big fries with mayonnaise when I'm in Belgium. I never eat mayonnaise, except when I'm there :drool: And welcome btw :)

Thx chick style :)

Well i'm not a big fan of mussels either,they always come from the Netherlands so let thim have it :p

They are good when you fry them :D

I love those big fries with mayonnaise when I'm in Belgium. I never eat mayonnaise, except when I'm there :drool: And welcome btw :)

Thanks :),haha yes it's way better than with ketchup :D But the fries in holland aren't too bad,i play soccer all my life in Holland and i always love to say when i order fries "voor mij een bakkie friet met mayo" :laugh: