Bellazon

A Few Unknown Models

rosiestardust

Hey all, been looking for some FCs for a roleplay site. I found some cool ones, but I'm missing their last names, which I need in order to claim them on the roleplay site.

The first is Emma C. She's signed with Miah Management, here is a link to her page. I've looked everywhere for her last name but can only find the initial. Xenia Lau photographs her quite a bit.

BetweenligtsandshadowsbyXenia%20(1).jpg

Now, these next three I've not the slightest idea what their names are. Searched and come up with nothing. They are all models for UNIF clothing.

a2e0479650fbdbb393b30008a377de36.jpg

199deca68dd4e899d5b573ffda222aa5.jpg

7070039631c1accae7aaae6bcee2e457.jpg

542b9e42c9182094d3f92b63ad496be9.jpg

And then second one-

54759b54ffbc6947d294690f2e9b3bad.jpg

bab394dd3d2fa8c625f4efcc05567fdc.jpg

And the third-

3c25f0c03ebc9e94783c01ec557d1c77.jpg

13b8178dbbc151b3435e8df3c2085ead.jpg

Sorry this is a lot, but thanks in advance for the help!

30 minutes ago, kimflorida said:

@rosiestardust  As per Bellazon rules, you are not allowed to post images or ask for IDs of underage models. At least one for sure, and maybe a couple others, are underage. 

Actually, that is not true. This has been discussed in the past and the staff re-visited this matter very recently. While we agree some of the girls start working while they are awfully young, the reality is that almost no model starts her career after 18. Models like Toni Garrn, Frida Gustavsson, Karlie Kloss, Jac Jagaciak and more recently Kaia Gerber and Thylane Blondeau all became high-profile models in their teens and they have had threads here since way before they were 18.

So as long as a model has a legitimate agency behind her and is working in the industry (obviously not in the children's department), they can have a thread which we will monitor closely.

@Clauds

^ Sorry, my bad. I have always found that these posts were treated rather harshly and removed immediately. I work with agencies and they are always very protective as to who can view and have access to their minor age model boards.

After I posted, @rosiestardust edited his/her post. The first model that was on this post (and whose photo was removed) WAS a child and I thought it was inappropriate that she be asked about or posted about.

That's completely understandable and we definitely do not want any children being exposed here, hence why the model in question can't be in the children's division of an agency and why we always discuss if these threads should be allowed or not, but when it is clearly a child who hasn't even hit puberty we do remove it as soon as we see them, so that first girl, is indeed inappropriate to be asking about here so good catch :PinkCouture2:

It's a very blurry line, because again, Jac Jagaciak was doing Fendi when she was like 14 which I will never get over how creepy that was, same for the Kaia Gerber obsession when she was like 13 o.o, so we take a lot of things into consideration with those threads and I personally rather have them reported and look through each of them than not noticing and letting them pass.

I wasn't aware of the rules/gray areas with child models - I've actually been on Bellazon for years (was never very active in the community, but I made this acc because I couldn't get into my old one, it has been a while) and saw threads about child models such as Thylane Blondeau. I'm not sure how old the model I posted is — she has her own TikTok account, so she is probably at least 13 years old since that's the minimum age to have your own account on TikTok. In her more recent pictures, she looks about 13 to me as well. I don't know how old the photo I posted is, though, and it looks like the agency has her under both regular and children's? Not sure why this would be.

Anyway, I'm just going to leave her off the post. If anyone has any idea who the other models are, it would be very appreciated ^^

Sending you a PM now, but yeah, if a model is under an Agency called "Sugar Kids" then she definitely shouldn't be here.

6 minutes ago, rosiestardust said:

I wasn't aware of the rules/gray areas with child models - I've actually been on Bellazon for years (was never very active in the community, but I made this acc because I couldn't get into my old one, it has been a while) and saw threads about child models such as Thylane Blondeau. I'm not sure how old the model I posted is — she has her own TikTok account, so she is probably at least 13 years old since that's the minimum age to have your own account on TikTok. In her more recent pictures, she looks about 13 to me as well. I don't know how old the photo I posted is, though, and it looks like the agency has her under both regular and children's? Not sure why this would be.

Anyway, I'm just going to leave her off the post. If anyone has any idea who the other models are, it would be very appreciated ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...