Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Can somebody please copy the text on this URL and post here... Please?

http://www.starmagazine.com/miami_superbow...rtainment/11127

It's about Gisele and Tom!

I can't access this website on my computer, i don't know why...

New England Patriot Tom Brady showed up -- sans his love interest Gisele! "He attended the dinner, and when he left around 2 a.m., he was making a huge effort to go unnoticed. He ducked out of there," says the source.

Just to keep you guys well informed about about what's going on:

Gi-whiz, it’s hard to keep Track of Tom: No new Secret love for QB/QT

By Inside Track

Monday, February 5, 2007

Our spies, as you know, are everywhere, and one of them happened to be at Shaquille O’Neal’s Super Bowl bash in Miami the other night and swears that New England Patriots [team stats]QB/QT Tom Brady [stats] did NOT leave the joint with Victoria’s Secret model Selita Ebanks.

In fact, according to our spywitness on the scene, Tom was on his cell phone cooing to someone he referred to as “Gi.” As in Gisele. As in Bundchen. So apparently, rumors of the BradyBundch’s demise are premature!

“Tom left the party at the same time as Selita - but not together,” said Someone Who Was There. “He actually spent some time talking to her, but that’s it.”

According to the New York Post, Brady was making a play for the brunette hottie at Shaq’s “Sexy 60” party at Casa Casuarina. “He spent the whole night with Selita and left with her,” a Post source snitched. “He didn’t pay attention to any other girl.”

Not so, says our party peeper.

“He was checking his phone and one time he made a call and spent like 30 minutes talking to the other person, whom I believe was Gisele,” said our source. “He was very happy and amiable.”

Furthermore, Tom was spotted doing a little shopping at the Super Bowl gift lounge on Friday afternoon and he picked up a pair of white-gold and diamond earrings.

He reportedly told the salesgal they were “for my girlfriend. We’re going to spend our first Valentine’s Day together.”

File Under: Super Gossip.

Source: http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack...9&srvc=home

nTalk about a kickoff! Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen started their Super Bowl Sunday by sucking face at Extra Virgin in the West Village. Now there's a pair we'd like to two-hand touch.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/city_life/story...3p-416964c.html

Hilarious the new Nivea commercial with Gise

I don't have the equipment to do it, but if anyone could catch it on tv and put it on youtube, that'd be great

I saw it very rapidly, but its something like: Gisele (in a bikini) shopping for Nivea products, the salesguy more than interested to help, insists on helping to apply the lotion on her body and stuff, and she keeps cuting him off. It goes along the lines of:

-Salesman: I can help you to apply, if you want

-Gi: No, thanks, its okay, Nivea is very easy to apply and you get an all-even tan

-Salesman: What about the back? I bet you can't reach that area

-Gi: (irritated) Where's your manager?

-Salesman: He can't help you, he's got a short arm.

Gisele's The One

Dolce & Gabbana's Bündchen exclusive

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

(NEW YORK) IMG Models today confirmed that Gisele Bündchen will walk just one runway during Milan Fashion Week: the Dolce & Gabbana show next Thursday. “She has a fragrance with Dolce and is doing their show exclusively in Milan next week,” the spokeswoman said. That fragrance would be The One, which launched last fall in Europe and whose U.S. debut, originally slated for last month, has now been pushed back to this summer. The One, which features the heavenly Brazilian Victoria’s Secret supermodel in its print and television campaigns, is the first fragrance launched by Dolce & Gabbana since the design duo inked a licensing deal with Proctor & Gamble Prestige Products back in December 2005. Bündchen herself last walked for Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana in their Spring 2003 runway show.

Source: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...?iNewsid=403311