Bellazon

News

Neo52285

She may be worth $150 million, only G & the bank know that.

If you go here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisele_B%C3%BCndchen

it states that indeed she's worth that sum.

Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bündchen (IPA pronunciation: ['gi:sɛlə 'bʏndçɛn]), born July 20, 1980, is a Brazilian supermodel who is arguably regarded as the most famous and the highest-paid model in the world (according to Forbes magazine she made $30 million between June of 2005 and June of 2006).Gisele has appeared on countless billboards, print and TV ad's and magazine covers since her introduction on the fashion scene during the 1990s. She is currently the spokesperson of more than 20 brands internationally from countries like United States, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, Korea, Turkey and Switzerland. She was also included on the Guinness Book of Records as the "world's richest supermodel", with a net worth of $150 million.

God she's one rich model!

She was going to pay but the police ask her to not do this because the couple was being investigated. As for her fortune, i think it's impossible to know how much she have but problaby it's somewhere between $70 to $150 million - so everybody is correct. Her fortune is admnistrated by to guys who left IMG Models and opened an agency specialized in celebrities fortunes. They also take care of Tiger Woods money.

oficial, comfirmed information

TOP 20 RICHEST WOMEN

1. Oprah Winfrey 1.5B

2. J. K. Rowling 1B

3. Martha Stewart 638M

4. Madonna 325M

5. Celine Dion 250M

6. Mariah Carey 225M

7. Janet Jackson 150M

8. Julia Roberts 140M

9. Jennifer Lopez 110M

10. Jennifer Aniston 110M

11. The Olsen Twins 100M

12. Britney Spears 100M

13. Judge Judy 95M

14. Sandra Bullock 85M

15. Cameron Diaz 75M

16. Gisele Bundchen 70M

17. Ellen DeGeneres 65M

18. Nicole Kidman 60M

19. Christina Aguilera 60M

20. Renee Zellweger 45M

source:forbes.com

what's about supermodels:

1. Gisele

2. Heidi

3. Tyra

oficial, comfirmed information

TOP 20 RICHEST WOMEN

1. Oprah Winfrey 1.5B

2. J. K. Rowling 1B

3. Martha Stewart 638M

4. Madonna 325M

5. Celine Dion 250M

6. Mariah Carey 225M

7. Janet Jackson 150M

8. Julia Roberts 140M

9. Jennifer Lopez 110M

10. Jennifer Aniston 110M

11. The Olsen Twins 100M

12. Britney Spears 100M

13. Judge Judy 95M

14. Sandra Bullock 85M

15. Cameron Diaz 75M

16. Gisele Bundchen 70M

17. Ellen DeGeneres 65M

18. Nicole Kidman 60M

19. Christina Aguilera 60M

20. Renee Zellweger 45M

source:forbes.com

what's about supermodels:

1. Gisele

2. Heidi

3. Tyra

Gisele is the richest supermodel on the planet. After her i believe Ellen MacPherson (she has her own line of lingerie) and Cindy Crawford are the others. Kate Moss is more richer than Tyra or Heidi.

Supermodel Gisele blames families for anorexia

Fri Jan 19, 1:26 PM ET

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Supermodel Gisele Bundchen says weak families are to blame for anorexia -- not the fashion industry that has been widely criticized for promoting waifish silhouettes.

"I never suffered from this problem (anorexia) because I had a very strong family base. Parents are responsible, not the fashion industry," she said in the Friday edition of O Globo newspaper.

Gisele, 26, was visiting her native Brazil this week for Fashion Rio, which has banned models who are under the age of 16 and has required proof of their good health after the death of a Brazilian model from complications due to starvation last year.

In September, Spain barred models below a certain weight from Madrid fashion shows, while the Italian government and its fashion chiefs signed a pact to keep sickly thin girls off the catwalk.

The former girlfriend of

Leonardo DiCaprio, who was ranked 16 on Forbes list of the 20 richest women in entertainment this week, said being a model is a question of genetics.

"Everybody knows that the norm in fashion is thin. But excuse me, there are people born with the right genes for this profession," she said.

Gisele said that as a child her peers teased her for being skinny with names like Olive Oil, the character from the Popeye cartoon.

"In fashion I felt accepted ... I never felt lonely because I always relied on my family."

Supermodel Gisele blames families for anorexia

Fri Jan 19, 1:26 PM ET

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Supermodel Gisele Bundchen says weak families are to blame for anorexia -- not the fashion industry that has been widely criticized for promoting waifish silhouettes.

"I never suffered from this problem (anorexia) because I had a very strong family base. Parents are responsible, not the fashion industry," she said in the Friday edition of O Globo newspaper.

Gisele, 26, was visiting her native Brazil this week for Fashion Rio, which has banned models who are under the age of 16 and has required proof of their good health after the death of a Brazilian model from complications due to starvation last year.

In September, Spain barred models below a certain weight from Madrid fashion shows, while the Italian government and its fashion chiefs signed a pact to keep sickly thin girls off the catwalk.

The former girlfriend of

Leonardo DiCaprio, who was ranked 16 on Forbes list of the 20 richest women in entertainment this week, said being a model is a question of genetics.

"Everybody knows that the norm in fashion is thin. But excuse me, there are people born with the right genes for this profession," she said.

Gisele said that as a child her peers teased her for being skinny with names like Olive Oil, the character from the Popeye cartoon.

"In fashion I felt accepted ... I never felt lonely because I always relied on my family."

She looks anorexic :ninja: