Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, michelabella said:

Oh great! I loved her shoots with him.I wonder how they found this news? I didn't see any hints. I guess she shot in Costa Rica then?

According to some TFS user, there was a story with Gisele on Lachlan Bailey IG.

• 4 weeks later...

From Women's Day but thought I'd post. Glad they included her. 

16 Inspiring Female Celebs Who Are Total Boss Babes Running Their Own Empires

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1017370/16-inspiring-female-celebs-who-are-total-boss-babes-running-their-own-empires

GISELE BÜNDCHEN

Supermodel, what about super boss babe? Gisele Bündchen is one of the most famous and iconic supermodels in the world, but did you know that she's used her brand to create a very lucrative empire? In addition to earning money by walking runway shows, doing ad campaigns and being the face of numerous brands over the years, Bündchen has many bank through other ventures including partnering with Grendene, a synthetic footwear company to sell her own line of sandals, and teaming up with Hope, Brazil's largest lingerie manufacturer for her own brand in 2011. That same year she launched Sejaa Pure Skincare, which is an eco-friendly line of beauty products and she has been Procter & Gamble's Pantene hair product model for more than a decade. In 2018, she took her lifestyle of healthy habits and zen practices to the next level by releasing a book called Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life, which adds to her estimated $360 million net worth.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...