Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On 9/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, michelabella said:

Gisele will be on Good Morning America this Tuesday

and Jimmy Fallon October 4th

AND.....

Gisele's book is already #1 on Amazon new releases :clap: 

https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-My-Path-Meaningful-Life/dp/052553864X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538254877&sr=8-1&keywords=gisele+bundchen+book

So many great news here! ;)

On 9/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Harpster said:

I agree with you entirely on every point Michelabella. And thanks for dating those before and after pics because I ran out of energy!  😛 I am looking forward to the book though. 

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think promoting her book in America now? Maybe? That’s all I can think of. She is also doing a reading of her book in Boston so I think she’s now doing the rounds in the US. (Or just doing more fun interviews since she did the serious ones already; Goood Morning America and Access Hollywood). 

I thought she would promote it in October or November so it seems a little late now. 🧐

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, michelabella said:

The pic with Heidi was for Germany's Next Top model,  Gisele will be a guest judge 

cool, and Gisele has shown as a judge of GNTM backstage at the VSFS 2005, but this time it's official!

I hope no one takes this the wrong way (you know I love Gi lol) but I have to get it off my chest. I really miss Supermodel Gisele. There's people now who predominantly only know her as an "annoying celeb" or "Tom Brady's bossy wife", that they almost forget that she is/was one of the biggest supermodels ever. It really bothers me. I love to see her doing good in the world and evolving so don't get me wrong. I don't expect her to just be a model and only that for the rest of her life but I do miss when she was known as "Supermodel Gisele" first and foremost. 

Her other "roles" are almost over taking her Supermodel status and I can't say I'm a fan of that. :D 

1 hour ago, michelabella said:

I hope no one takes this the wrong way (you know I love Gi lol) but I have to get it off my chest. I really miss Supermodel Gisele. There's people now who predominantly only know her as an "annoying celeb" or "Tom Brady's bossy wife", that they almost forget that she is/was one of the biggest supermodels ever. It really bothers me. I love to see her doing good in the world and evolving so don't get me wrong. I don't expect her to just be a model and only that for the rest of her life but I do miss when she was known as "Supermodel Gisele" first and foremost. 

Her other "roles" are almost over taking her Supermodel status and I can't say I'm a fan of that. :D 

I have the same opinion. I like activist Gisele, wife and mother Gisele, entrepreneur Gisele, but I LOVE supermodel Gisele. I think we all fell in love with her supermodel self, but lately I think she doesn´t want to be seen like a model anymore. And the fact, that she isn´t doing lot of international work anymore is not helping. Nowadays she appears mostly on the covers and editorials accompanied by interviews, where she talks about her family life, personal struggles and environmental problems, which is great, I applaud that, but then public once again see her as a celebrity, not a model. I miss Supermodel Gisele too.