Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gisele Bündchen Says She Battled Panic Attacks So Extreme She Considered Suicide: 'I Felt Powerless'

https://people.com/books/gisele-bundchen-panic-attacks-considered-suicide-book/

I never knew! but not totally shocked. At 23, she probably felt too high of expectations of herself, and from others, it set her into panic mode. That's probably why we see her living such a clean/earth mother life now. It seems that's what has helped her anxiety and grounded her.  Too bad people make fun of her for it, not really knowing why she is that way. 

Look, I love Gisele and have come to realise that the decisions she makes about her own body are her own. What I hate about the nose job ‘evidence’ is the before and after shots which – shock – are in fact incorrect in terms of dates. That’s the internet for you.

2 minutes ago, Harpster said:

Look, I love Gisele and have come to realise that the decisions she makes about her own body are her own. What I hate about the nose job ‘evidence’ is the before and after shots which – shock – are in fact incorrect in terms of dates. That’s the internet for you.

I love Gisele the supermodel but no one would have cared if she never tried so hard and publicly in interviews/phots to deny surgeries and promote a lifestyle that gave her "the face and breast" she is famous for. I like that her nose still looks big and she didnt change the shape because that is what makes her her. Plus, those images were her when she was 14 and when she first started modeling. I looked at videos too with the same dates. You cant deny video and pictures of fashion shows with the same exact date and time-frame from the mid-late 90's and early 2000's.

She was bullied and I don't blame her but surgery will never take away her hard work and legacy and she realizes that. I look forward to reading the book.