Bellazon

News

Neo52285

http://www.fashionwatch.com/fashionnews/20...-06/index.shtml

"Gisele Bundchen is so envious of Leonardo DiCaprio's new Israeli model girlfriend, Bar Rafaeli, she pulled her weight to have the 21 year-old kicked out of the upcoming Victoria's Secret show.

Rafaeli was originally scheduled for the runway extravaganza but was suddenly dropped.

A company spokesperson said.

"We booked Bar in July 2005, but then decided she wasn't right for the brand".

However, Life & Style magazine isn't buying it. They reported that Gisele, who broke up with DiCaprio several months ago, gave the lingerie giant an ultimatum and threatened to pull out if Rafaeli was not banned. "

So envious, thats ridiculous. This Bar chick's got nothing on her. Heck, I never knew who she was before this story came out and apparently wasnt' missing on anything. Neither did VS. She's just plain, and dull, and her name sounds like a bar in Israel, or a pub, or an Israeli pube. Whatever.

even if the story is true, who's to blame her? If Bar was in the show than you know Leo would be at the show too. Gisele and Leo were together for a long time and to see him would probably hurt her in some way. It would crush me i was with my man for 6 years and though i broke it off with him, it kills me when i see him, so imagine seeing your ex-man with his new girl.

i get that gisele would be pissed, especially is dicaprio showed up to see bar. in all the years he and gisele were together he never went to see her walk the runway, and if he showed up with her i know i'd want to claw his eyes out (if i was gisele).

don't underestimate the power of a woman scorened. bar is pretty, and a good swim suit model, but getting too close to gisele is not in her best interest.

honestly, i dont think anything would happen. as the male mind goes, there's always that reptilian force telling you to appreciate all kinds of kinks and pervesions and I sure would love to watch Gisele and Bar (or any other model for that effect) brawling, in their lingerie, in a pool of gel, unfortunately i believe it would never come to that, Gisele seems like shes too classy to pull of something like that, so its just my imagination going crazy here

BUT

it would be awkward, at the very least, to share the runway with the other girl, especially if you ex is attending the show to see that girl, so who can blame her.

Gisele was ranks #8 on People en Espanol's list of the best dressed latin women of 2006

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/ga...18681_8,00.html

Approx. Translation:

This Brazilian culture is a true example. Not only for their great fashionable designers who work with her (Gisele), who make this woman feel elegant and seductive, and thanks to her Latin inheritance. With this suit fucsia of Dior Haute Couture by Jo.