News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gisele Bündchen: Model will open the World Stage of Rock in Rio

Gisele Bündchen will attend the opening of Rock in Rio on Friday. The model will be the first attraction, so to say, of the World Stage, where she will parade in the way that only she knows ("It is a force of nature!" Costanza Pascolato says), wielding a giant flag of Amazonia Live, festival. Through it, Rock in Rio plans to plant 1 million trees in 400 hectares of deforested area of the Amazon Forest, in the headwaters and headwaters of the Xingu River.

By the way and by the way

The opening of Rock in Rio will follow in this order: The sound of the bells ringing will warn that the festival is beginning. In the opening of the gates, aircraft of the Esquadrilha da Fumaça will make a special presentation casting colored smoke over the City of Rock - green and yellow to honor Brazil, blue and red to symbolize the Rock in Rio (are the official colors of the event) and white to ask for peace among the people. Then, drum the drums: she comes, Gisele, triumphant, on the World Stage. 

http://blogs.oglobo.globo.com/gente-boa/post/gisele-bundchen-modelo-vai-abrir-o-palco-mundo-do-rock-rio.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=O Globo

GISELE BUNDCHEN TO RECEIVE THE INAUGURAL ECO LAUREATE AWARD

Gisele Bündchen has been announced as the first recipient of the inaugural Eco Laureate award during the Green Carpet Fashion Awards later this month.

The Brazilian model will be honoured during a star-studded ceremony as part of Milan Fashion Week, in recognition of her work on the preservation of the Amazon biome in her native Brazil and the way in which she's used her platform to promote environmental causes and solutions.

The awards are the first of their kind, set up as a way to celebrate sustainability in the fashion industry. They will be held in the beautiful garden of the iconic Teatro alla Scala in Milan on 24 September, where guests will walk down a green carpet made from Aquafil, a yarn made from recycled plastic bottles.

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/fashion/fashion-news/news/a43909/gisele-bundchen-green-carpet-fashion-awards/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The word "dethroned" the media and kardashian fans are using is, hilarious. That's called retired. When Gisele isn't being just a housewife in Boston we all know Kendall would not be there. 

$17 million retired with just her Brazilian contracts and zero business is hardly dethroning someone. 

Do you think Gisele will ever comeback full time? She always used to take breaks but they were only 3-6 months or so. It seems like she's been gone for over two years. I think she's really done. she couldn't have left us at a more depressing/uninspiring time in fashion either. ? I think the most we will get is a Vogue cover and one big campaign here and there. She's following in the footsteps of her modeling icon; Christy Turlington. She's already said Christy is someone she looks up to. You can tell. ?

She's signed a brand new contract back as the face of HOPE lingerie.

campaign will be shot in SP by Nino Munoz

Anyone else love the fact she signed a new lingerie contract after the Forbes list came out? :laugh: 

I think it also says she's re-starting her lingerie line (Gisele Intimates) too. So that is two new sources of income. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A new Brazilian beauty contract for G (sounds like Brazil's version of AVON)

Gisele Bündchen will be the star of the new Brazilian beauty brand campaign. What?Novelty kept secret so far promises to shake the beauty market in Brazil. Gisele Bündchen will be the new face of O Boticario. The eternal übermodel stars the campaign of the brand that should be launched in the coming weeks. Wait!

https://glamurama.uol.com.br/gisele-bundchen-sera-a-estrela-da-nova-campanha-de-marca-brasileira-de-beleza-qual-vem/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here's info on the company, I never heard of it: O Boticário (Portuguese pronunciation: [u botʃiˈkaɾju]) is the second biggest Brazilian cosmetic company. It has 4,070 stores in Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, Bolivia, Peru, United States, Paraguay, Japan, France and Venezuela. O Boticário is the largest cosmetic franchise in the world. The main competitors of the company are Natura, Avon Products and Jequiti.

• 1 month later...

Gisele is preparing to write a book 

Gisele Bündchen prepares a memoir

SERGIO AMARAL - SPECIAL FOR THE STATE OF S. PAULO
03/03/2018, 16:05
Publication that does not have a confirmed release date will be edited by BestSeller

Übermodel , actress, environmental activist and mother, Gisele Bündchen will soon debut in a new role as a writer. Still with no confirmed release date, she signs her first book, a blend of autobiography / self-help memories. In Brazil, the publication is published by BestSeller, of the Record publishing group.

Retired from the runways since 2015, Gisele remains a key name for the industry. It's on magazine covers all over the world, in the new Versace campaign, and in Brazil, in Rosa Chá and Arezzo. 

http://emais.estadao.com.br/noticias/moda-e-beleza,gisele-bundchen-prepara-um-livro-de-memorias,70002223952

I personally hope it's about her life and career as a model. That is what most people are interested in or know her for. I hope it's not so much about her daily life or marriage etc. We already know those things. I want to hear more stories of her career. But I see women everyday asking her to write a book on her diet,beauty,fitness tips on her Instagram, so I wonder if that's the angle she will take. Maybe a little bit of both. :D

Plus she's always said fashion is a small part of her real life so I'm guessing it won't be a book just talking about fashion and modeling. (Even if that's what I want lol). Imagine all the fashion stories she must have. 

Cindy's book was a good balance of both. 

Gisele's book :excited:

From Amazon

The supermodel, noted entrepreneur, activist, and philanthropist shares her unexpected path to self-discovery and the lessons that have shaped her life.

Gisele Bündchen's journey began in southern Brazil, where she grew up sharing a bedroom with her five sisters and bullied by her classmates. At the age of 14, fate intervened suddenly in Sao Paolo in the form of a modeling scout. Four years later, Gisele's appearance in Alexander McQueen's runway show in London launched her spectacular career as a fashion model, while also putting an end to the "heroin chic" era in fashion. Since then, Gisele has appeared in 600 ad campaigns, over 2000 magazine covers and walked in more than 800 fashion shows for the most influential brands in the world. 
     But until now, few people have gotten to know the real Gisele, a woman whose private life stands in dramatic contrast to her public image. In Lessons, a work of deep vulnerability, courage and honesty, Gisele reveals for the first time what she's learned over the past 37 years that has helped her live a meaningful life--a journey that takes readers from a childhood spent barefoot in Brazil, to a internationally successful career, motherhood and marriage to quarterback Tom Brady. Intimate, questing, practical and timely, Lessons reveals the inner life of a very public woman--one that will inspire women of all ages to uncover their own power, meaning and purpose.

https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-My-Path-Meaningful-Life/dp/052553864X/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1521551558&sr=8-1

28764875_499923230401973_7672472587653349376_n.jpg