Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I know ^ :rofl:

Her sandals line has been around since she was 22 yrs old and have been making millions each year. I can't believe they can print such crappy journalism. 

Maybe they meant in America? Because she has not really branded herself in the US yet. Just mainly Latin America and Europe and some Asian countries are where her brands are popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Her lingerie line is up for an award

Gisele Bündchen Intimates is a finalist for the "Oscars of Fashion". The brand is competing in the category Intimates & Swimwear at WGSN Global Fashion Awards sponsored by WGSN -. One of the greatest forecasting services to the world fashion trends 
The awards will take place in London on 14 May. 
Let's hope together!

https://instagram.com/p/18oxQhM1sj/?taken-by=giselebundchenintimates

I guess Harper's Bazaar Brasil have reported Gisele will attend the Chanel cruise show in Seoul on May 4th, instead of the Met Gala. :(

I'm hoping its a vicious rumor. It could be true though, since she is Chanel's new muse. Its probably in her contract to attend Chanel shows. (Maybe it means she will shoot new Chanel campaign also). She would never fly out of the country to just attend a show. 

http://websta.me/n/harryjoshhair#dpJBAIODvTIwkhpF.99

harryjoshhair It has been an honor and privilege to have been able to have hosted such a cool and fun dance party EVERY year for the past 13 years in Nyc! I want to thank everyone who has come in the past. I am sad to say we have come to an END of an era. I will no longer be doing this anymore. All week I will be posting a few memorable moments to close this chapter with the dignity I feel it deserves! Thank you again and maybe I will see you guys in a dance floor sometime soon - love Harry #tombrady #joshhartnett #leepace #cherryjones #sarahpaulson @giseleofficial @patidubrof @katebosworth 2w

Read more at http://websta.me/n/harryjoshhair#u8S9LcJUPBH16tMl.99

Seoul Train: The Models to Watch For at Chanel’s Cruise Show

11 View the slideshow

I hate that they are missing the Met Gala too. It has always been my favorite event that they attend.

http://www.style.com/trends/industry/2015/models-to-watch-for-at-chanel-cruise-show

This weekend Seoul is the capital of all things fashion as Chanel invades the city for its annual Resort show. Since Karl Lagerfeld cannot travel without his band of beauties, countless models have packed their bags and headed to the Dongdaemun Design Plaza to bring a touch of Parisian pomp to the Seoul scene. Though details about the show remain scarce, we know to expect an elaborate set, a star-studded front row, and these social-obsessed catwalkers who have already posted their flight plans on Instagram. Here’s a preview of who you can expect to see on Lagerfeld’s runway.

She looks around ...  

Gisele Victory

No sooner said goodbye, Gisele Bundchen is back. Not on the runways, but the campaign of Allure collection of her lingerie line Intimates GB, which is the focus of the ubermodel right now. The business is lucrative, especially in e-commerce, which has recorded an increase of 181% in one year, according to VTEX platform. "The shop already has the same result as a physical store. We went from 30,000 visitors per month to 100,000, "says Vanda Dias, e-commerce manager for Hope, which manages the top brand. "The expectation is to triple in size by 2015". Exactly why, Gisele prefers to focus on the domestic market. "She is very involved with the business. Hands on and looks all. To celebrate her 20th anniversary, we have a special commemorative collection in the second half, "added These Rissi, project manager of GB Intimates. In addition, there are negotiations for a store in the Shopping Iguatemi in Sao Paulo. Outside, the goal is e-commerce and corners in department stores like Galeries Lafayette in Paris, KaDeWe, Germany and Jelmoli, Switzerland. "In four years, we have doubled in size, but Gisele takes one step at a time," says Thais. While taking care of her business, La Bündchen makes special appearances. It was thus in Seoul, the Chanel Cruise fashion show, in which first saw sitting in the front row. "A different perspective", summed up the über model. 

http://www.istoe.com.br/reportagens/417362_OLHA+ELA+AI+

post-13850-0-31889300-1431292441_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Droga5's Gisele Campaign for Under Armour Scores the Cyber Grand Prix at Cannes

Droga5 said the Gisele campaign led to 1.5 billion media impressions, $15 million in earned media, an average of four minutes spent on the site at the campaign's peak, a 42 percent increase in visits to UA.com and a 28 percent sales increase for the brand. The campaign won two gold Lions and four silvers in addition to its Grand Prix.

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/droga5s-gisele-campaign-under-armour-scores-cyber-grand-prix-cannes-165541

46. Gisele Bundchen

Earnings: $44M

Model

The World's Highest-Paid Celebrities 2015

The highest-paid model in fashion, Gisele Bundchen continues to out-earn her younger counterparts. Though reports swirled that Gisele was retiring from the runway, her earnings have not been dented. The versatile Brazilian continues to clock lucrative beauty and fragrance contracts with Chanel and Carolina Herrera, supplementing those money makers with prestigious high fashion campaigns for Emilio Pucci and Balenciaga. Gisele's Under Armour advertisement, which pictured her attacking a punch bag while social media commentary blared in the background, was perhaps the most impactful this year. Gisele has turned her name into a brand: she gets a cut of sales from the jelly sandals she designs for Brazilian shoemaker Grendene, while her line of Hope lingerie -- Gisele Bundchen Intimates -- also plumps up her paycheck.  

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eeel45ffgdm/46-gisele-bundchen/

Weird but forbes list still make sense to me, every year i know she will be the highest paid supermodel, but when i see Gisele earnes more than Johnny depp, Leo Dicaprio and other major Celebs, makes me very proud  :gocho:

Even if there are bigger celebs such as Leo or Johnny, what helps Gisele is her status in her country. That is why her brands are so successful. She is really huge in Brazil, its crazy. (just talking with many Brazilians over the years they always say the same thing, that Gisele is one of their most famous/loved icons there). I guess her status there would be likened to her hubby Tom's status in New England/Boston. And of course not every Brazilian loves her but overall its Gisele mania for them. She is not just a model but a symbol, so everything she touches down there will be a success. She was both lucky to have such a status in her country and smart enough to milk it.

Tulio Milman: Gisele Bundchen will be invited to carry the Olympic torch

1 RIO 2016

Gisele Bundchen will be invited to carry the Olympic torch in Porto Alegre. The passage of fire by Capital should occur in the first week of July.

http://zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/noticias/noticia/2015/07/tulio-milman-gisele-bundchen-sera-convidada-para-carregar-a-tocha-olimpica-4796266.html