Bellazon

News

Neo52285

But did she have to bash the rest of the team though? Provoked are not a person should know when to say some things and when not to and how they say it. Basically think before speaking because like I said who is she to talk about the football team's work like that, besides tom brady's wife and that's not even a real legit reason. And her saying that i Highly doubt will affect her career but it mat affect the team, because i'm sure the team didn't like that, she's tom's wife, so hopefully for them they will be able to put that aside and not let it affect their work as a team

I just think that she's very passionate and outspoken, and obviously very very human, sometimes people forget that, myself included. Like with the breast milk thing, which was blown out of proportion and suddenly she's "mean, evil, snotty", etc. And if it's "an ordinary girl" talking about breastfeeding with her friends, it's ok. But no, it's Gisele. She's known for all these superlatives, über model, highest paid, most beautiful... but at the end of the day, in her personal life, with her family, her beliefs, she's just very human. She seems extremely professional to me, her job is a day at the office, and she leaves it there, on/off button, she doens't take any of that home (except for a fat check), where she just wants to be Gisele the super mom, wife, daughter and sister, etc. I respect all these things a lot. And I believe that everyone around her respect that too, because they know her, and accept, they get that it doesn't come from a bad place. It's just her speaking her mind and what's in her heart, and that's an admirable quality to have. Maybe including Tom's team mates and their wives, they must know her well by now. And she seems like a really great person, doesn't she? I certainly think so.

I also understand that for Tom it must be hard sometimes, because, it's his career. He's just as competitive as the next athlete, he doesn't want to lose, and no, that doesn't make him a bad person in the slightest. Also in sports you know how sometimes ppl will throw insults "you suck, your mama... etc" to take your mind off the game, and multiply that by 10 when you're married to someone like Gisele. The things he must hear on and out that field. He's human too. And she feels for him obviously. You love somebody, if they're unhappy, you're unhappy too. Somebody messes with your family, what's your gut reaction, let's be frank?

It's just the feeling that because they're such high profile public figures, they should know better by now and be used to it. But I don't blame her at all. At the end of the day, screw the rest, bad/good press whatever, that's my husband and he matter the most to me. I cannot not have the uttermost respect for that. Go GI!!!!!

1. She has an 8th grade education.

2. She has a surgically altered nose, and surgically altered breasts. (Google it, you'll see.)

3. She has $100 million, gives $1 million to charity, and everyone says she's "so charitable."

4. She claims to be a big environmentalist and builds a home five times as big as she needs, no matter how "eco-friendly" it may be.

5. She knew she was under the spotlight, especially after her email privacy was violated (a terrible thing). She lacked the common sense to simply say nothing and continue to wait for her private elevator.

I'm not gonna say her words were suitable to that situation a lot,but not gonna bash her,oh how she dare that and so on,she said what she felt at the moment and I like that,I also always say what I feel :p

she's a human and she's not perfect at all,but I love her the way she is :wub:

about why she prays when she's got millions,that's too funny to me,we should never forget why we got what we got,if God don't want,we won't have anything at all,so she prays for God and I like that a lot

I'm not gonna say her words were suitable to that situation a lot,but not gonna bash her,oh how she dare that and so on,she said what she felt at the moment and I like that,I also always say what I feel :p

she's a human and she's not perfect at all,but I love her the way she is :wub:

about why she prays when she's got millions,that's too funny to me,we should never forget why we got what we got,if God don't want,we won't have anything at all,so she prays for God and I like that a lot

But that mouth always gets her i trouble, Its like what someone said every time she opens her mouth she becomes uglier, and its true. An ugly attitude/ugly personality will destroy a pretty face

Oh and I don't think she got her nose done....did she? I think that's natural lol

2. She has a surgically altered nose, and surgically altered breasts. (Google it, you'll see.)

3. She has $100 million, gives $1 million to charity, and everyone says she's "so charitable."

4. She claims to be a big environmentalist and builds a home five times as big as she needs, no matter how "eco-friendly" it may be.

5. She knew she was under the spotlight, especially after her email privacy was violated (a terrible thing). She lacked the common sense to simply say nothing and continue to wait for her private elevator.

1. What does her 8th grade education have to do w/ anything? If you are implying this has anything to do w/ what she said about the Pats, I don't think her education level is relevant. There are many highly educated people who say awful things, and almost every single word that comes out of their mouth is a curse word.

2. Again, how is this relevant? So what if she did? It doesn't make her more or less of a person. Also, it is her body, her choice, her decision. It is not like she's harming people.

3. Would it be better if she gave nothing at all? It is her money therefore it is her choice to give however much she wants. There are some people who give nothing.

4. Who is truly "eco-friendly" in modern society? Unless someone lives in the wild and away from civilization it is difficult to be completely eco-friendly. We do the best we can.

5. She is only human. I am not saying she did nothing wrong, but people screw up. It is inevitable. We all have times when our emotions get the best of us. We live & learn. Regardless was she "right" or "wrong" or the reasoning/justification behind what she did , she is dealing the with consequences of her actions.

Did you guys forget she was talking to a friend, this was just moments after the loss she was upset and venting. Imagine if we had cameras following us every moment catching us saying things in the heat of the moment. People are being to hard on her, she is a wife who is into her husbands career and wanted to see his team succeed.

Haters are just making her more famous and adding more digits to he bank account. I approve (Y)

true :laugh: Gi isn't phased

:blink: ...She may or may not have had plastic surgery, has an 8th grade education, a big house... Wow. What an insufferable hag she must be. Pfff... :laugh:

Lemme know when any of this is relevant and you have an actual argument there. Until then... :wave:

Am I the only one that laughs hard at this? :rofl:

Just saw this reaction to Gisele's current faux pas - and thought of our discussion:
Unsurprisingly, the defensive players that Gisele Bündchen insulted after the Patriots' Super Bowl loss — "You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she said, "My husband cannot fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time! I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times" — are not pleased with her remarks. "You can't point fingers at anybody. Wes made amazing plays all season," said a guy who was apparently supposed to catch the fucking ball, referring apparently to another guy who was supposed to catch the fucking ball.
:laugh:

This is pure gold. I actually like the moments when she is so human (and nasty :evil: ) - and anyone can go and hate and say how inappropriate it was. It was, and so what? World is not gonna fall, and I´d do the same if I was her, lol.

Actually I did it several times (in case to protect my fl) - but it never went this famous :laugh:

Giants's Brandon Jacobs on Gisele: "She just needs to continue to be cute and shut up".

Also super classy. Sexist? Not at all. No no no. *sarcasm* And not a remark made at the heat of the moment and dealing with hecklers, might I add. A deliberate, much more personal attack, IMHO.

Strange thing, I fail to see the same controversy around his response. Where's all the bashing and hatred towards him? Not that I wish that upon him or anyone else, just, double standards... funny. #not

Edit: Brandon Jacobs (agh, so sorry :blush: ) not Davis. Brandon Davis is some other douche. Corrected it, though, for what it's worth...

yeah isabella the sexism of it all is really grossing me out. So pathetically double standard. but hey if someone wants their name out there in the public, now is the time to do it and ride on Gisele's coattail.

eww war of the words. :x so classy. I hope more than ever now Gisele doesn't say a THING! thats one thing I always liked about her. No matter how much people bad mouthed her/name dropped her in the press, she never said anything back and held her head high. Please keep it that way.

and no he won't get called out because hes not Gisel. I've never heard of him in my life. A "brandon davis" headline will not get near as many hits as a Gisele Bundchen one. but like I said its perfect Gisele coattailing time.

Am I the only one that laughs hard at this? :rofl:
Just saw this reaction to Gisele's current faux pas - and thought of our discussion:
Unsurprisingly, the defensive players that Gisele Bündchen insulted after the Patriots' Super Bowl loss ��" "You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball," she said, "My husband cannot fucking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time! I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times" ��" are not pleased with her remarks. "You can't point fingers at anybody. Wes made amazing plays all season," said a guy who was apparently supposed to catch the fucking ball, referring apparently to another guy who was supposed to catch the fucking ball.
:laugh:

This is pure gold. I actually like the moments when she is so human (and nasty :evil: ) - and anyone can go and hate and say how inappropriate it was. It was, and so what? World is not gonna fall, and I´d do the same if I was her, lol.

Actually I did it several times (in case to protect my fl) - but it never went this famous :laugh:

yeah isabella the sexism of it all is really grossing me out. So pathetically double standard. but hey if someone wants their name out there in the public, now is the time to do it and ride on Gisele's coattail.

Agreed!!! I also found this article from askmen.com particularly interesting, here's an excerpt:

"No one wants to draw any extra attention to their mistakes, and any good teammate will come to his colleague’s aid. Really, though, wasn’t that all Gisele was doing? Yes, it wasn’t the classiest or most reserved remark, but she was dealing with hecklers, not reporters. She wasn’t being questioned about whether or not she thought anyone in particular was responsible for the loss; she was being accosted with “ELI OWNS YOUR HUSBAND.” If I were Tom Brady, I’d be proud that my wife wasted no time in sticking up for me. Especially if I were Tom Brady, because she said something he simply couldn’t say but has probably thought somewhere around a million times during his career. She laid it out there and is taking the brunt of the criticism, allowing him to maintain composure and avoid some of the spotlight. I don’t know many men who wouldn’t want a lady with that kind of gumption and dedication.

Yes, I know in this case it’s hard to point out any one person who held the Pats back. That safety Brady caused in their first possession probably set the tone for the whole game, and despite having a great game overall, there were multiple times when different targets were unable to pull down the ball. I know all that. I’m just tired of the lack of accountability and frankly kind of shocked at all the ire generated by an off-the-cuff comment from a supermodel. I didn’t even know she spoke English.

Guys, give Gisele a break. Supermodels married to Hall of Fame quarterbacks have it hard enough as it is."

=D

Brandon Davis who? :laugh:

I saw a lady on the morning news making fun of Gisele hair, after she called Gisele's remarks unclassy. Making fun of someone's messy hair is something I would expect from a Kindergartener. :blink:

check out this guy: :laugh:

LOL, LOVE this guy, he said it all! :laugh: