15. Padma Lakshmi

16. Kelly Brook

17. Natalie Portman

18. January Jones (98)

19. Monica Bellucci (18)

20. Paz Vega (53)

(last year's position in brackets)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celeb...desirable-women

Exclusive Christian Dior Handbag Made For Supermodel Gisele Bundchen to Benefit Oxfam International (Haiti relief)

Now is your chance to own a Christian Dior black leather handbag made for and embellished with Gisele Bundchen's monogram!

Gisele is a Brazilian model and occasional film actress. According to Forbes, she is the highest-paid model in the world and also the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world, with an estimated $150 million fortune. Bundchen also acts as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme.

The proceeds for this item benefit Oxfam International

Donated by: Gisele Bundchen

Terms: In condition as donated. Cannot be returned or exchanged.

news via giseledaily twitter

post-13850-1264194656_thumb.jpeg

post-13850-1264194660_thumb.jpeg

Gisele Bundchen teams up with fellow A-listers for Haiti charity auction

A host of celebrities are putting their belongings up for auction in a bid to raise cash for earthquake-hit Haiti.

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen, footballer David Beckham, and reality TV star Heidi Montag have all donated gifts to online auction site charitybuzz.com.

Actor Orlando Bloom has even offered to auction off a Valentine’s Day phone call to lucky bidders.

The online Heal Haiti Auction, which began last week and looks set to raise more than $100,000, continues until late February.

One of the most popular items so far is an official Michael Jackson Opus – a bound photographic tribute – which has been signed by a string of stars and has attracted a bid of $19,000.

Meanwhile, Bloom’s Valentine’s Day phone call has attracted a bid of $275, and $650 has been offered for one of Beckham’s football boots.

One eager bidder has already offered $900 for a black Christian Dior handbag designed especially for Bündchen, while a pair of American football boots worn by her husband, Tom Brady, have a current bid of $325.

A string of celebrities have also donated their clothes and shoes to the cause.

Bids for a signed Lady Gaga costume stand at $1,300, and $1,000 for a Stella McCartney dress signed and worn by Liv Tyler, while a pair of Chanel shoes autographed by reality TV star Heidi Montag have attracted a more modest bid of $250.

For more information, visit http://www.charitybuzz.com/healhaiti.

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people...z0dl6l0o35

via giseledaily

I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when I read about Gisele having her baby at home. I think that's the most intimate and loving way to deliver a baby. awwwwww!

I wanna' see some more candids of her. I've always loved Gisele and I can't wait to start seeing her again. :heart:

I know right where that house is that they are building. It's a very private, guarded community and the views are to die for! It's right up against the canyons so it will really give them the privacy that they need. :yes:

• 5 weeks later...