Bellazon

Candids of Models

~*BeTtY*~

So post pics of models in THEIR clothes , on the street or backstage etc , I know models have quite diff style or either don't have one , i wanted to make that threat just to see what they look like on daily basis , becouse you know the stereotype of a model..

Tall beautiful with perfect body , with lots of make up , hair done and stylish clothes and a lot of self confidence (or stuck up for some people) and I can go on...

Well for the high fashion models (and not only) it's the total opposite they don't have any make up (of if they do very little) they don't have their hair done and the clothes aren't that glamorous either (I'm not saying necessarly bad , but in some cases)

So posst ;)

Betty, great thread :) T wish I could comtribute with pics ,but I guess I'll just look at them :laugh: From what I've seen I think Eugenia has a good taste...I seen little from here but in most of her candids she is quite classy but yet simple. I'm sure Ben has a lot posting material...

Irina Lazareanu :wub:

00170mqe5.jpg

00560mag6.jpg

celine20bks20rs7203234ms9.jpg

jhirinalazareanu1ek7.jpg

If these are really her clothes (and not from the runway) she has a funky style , not exacly something i would wear but it is her own STYLE a strong one , and she seems to be a bit of eccentric person (+ she's a musician) so it's cool she has all that going on.

Irina Lazareanu :wub:

00170mqe5.jpg

00560mag6.jpg

celine20bks20rs7203234ms9.jpg

jhirinalazareanu1ek7.jpg

If these are really her clothes (and not from the runway) she has a funky style , not exacly something i would wear but it is her own STYLE a strong one , and she seems to be a bit of eccentric person (+ she's a musician) so it's cool she has all that going on.

Those are all the her own clothes definitely and she graduated from London saint martin fashion school.

That's why she has stylishly weared clothes in comparison with other models :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...