179 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your "favourite"

• Adriana Lima
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Gisele Bundchen
    • Karolina Kurkova
    • Selita Ebanks
    • Izabel Goulart

Since all polls just say "Who is the most beautiful/sexy/etc angel" I thought this might be a bit more interesting... Because there might be a few people out there who cannot stand one specific angel?

Maybe Adriana will win this one as well? :laugh: But we'll see :yes:

So - which model annoys you the most?

edit: Ouch, because Heidi isn't too much around anymore I forgot her :| I'm sorry, could a mod fix that?

Yaaaaay, a vote :clap:

My ranking will go (reversed) this way:

Izabel Goulart - least annoying. I don't see too much of her and she seems nice so far.

Karolina Kurkova isn't around too much either, and she is adorable when she speaks, she doesn't seem like a pig on ecstasy, that's good in this competition :D

Gisele Bundchen: Of course she's around a lot, but still she doesn't seem too crazy

Selita Ebanks overdoes it on the stage. She'll never be the next Tyra, so she just shouldn't try so hard.

Alessandra Ambrosio: The reason for being so red marked on my anti-list is that she's all over the site, it's awful. But I adore her on the catwalk.

Heidi Klum in fact annoys me. But maybe that's not only b/c she's doing the presentation of the shows but also b/c she's everywhere in German tv.

And of course, my number ONE of the most annoying angel goes to Adriana Lima. Why?

1. I think she's overrated, and the blind adoration from some members here makes me go totally mad. She is NOT perfection, she has horrible teeth. And I think her face looks quite round - not only in the newest pics. But I understand overall what's the deal about her, so this isn't the main reason.

2. all I see from her is Maybelline and VS, and that stuff isn't very good after all. But she is everywhere :|

3. She isn't very original, and she behaves often in a really cheap way. Please - sqeaking all the time and bouncing up and down might be cute on a teenage girl. But not on a 24 (?) year old woman who is meant to be sexy and beautiful.

You forgot to add Tyra Banks :whistle: Sorry to her fans, but that woman is just a colossal headache. Selita Ebanks and Alessandra Ambrosio also annoy me, but for different reasons.

no. Tyra isn't an angel anymore. Otherwise I had to add all the "old school" VS models too :flower:

Otherwise I would have included her ;)

You forgot to add Tyra Banks :whistle: Sorry to her fans, but that woman is just a colossal headache. Selita Ebanks and Alessandra Ambrosio also annoy me, but for different reasons.

no. Tyra isn't an angel anymore. Otherwise I had to add all the "old school" VS models too :flower:

Yes, but Heidi isn't an Angel, either (if I recall correctly). She wasn't at this year's show, and I doubt she'll ever return.

Yes, but Heidi isn't an Angel, either (if I recall correctly). She wasn't at this year's show, and I doubt she'll ever return.

Oh, yes she is. Otherwise she wouldn't have commented this year's show (she even was meant to be there, but since she was pregnant she couldn't). And she hadn't a big "good-bye-movie" like Tyra and rumours say her contract has been extended.

Oh, yes she is. Otherwise she wouldn't have commented this year's show (she even was meant to be there, but since she was pregnant she couldn't). And she hadn't a big "good-bye-movie" like Tyra and rumours say her contract has been extended.

I think I missed that part. I don't think Heidi should return--she should focus on PROJECT RUNWAY and being a mother.

She is NOT perfection, she has horrible teeth. And I think her face looks quite round - not only in the newest pics. But I understand overall what's the deal about her, so this isn't the main reason.

2. all I see from her is Maybelline and VS, and that stuff isn't very good after all. But she is everywhere :|

3. She isn't very original, and she behaves often in a really cheap way. Please - sqeaking all the time and bouncing up and down might be cute on a teenage girl. But not on a 24 (?) year old woman who is meant to be sexy and beautiful.

You got to be kidding me: She's not beautiful & sexy? :laugh: Where do you live?

And secondly, if someone's ''perfect'' or whatever that may be, it's just boring. Little imperfections make someone very attractive, ''perfect'' people tend to get boring after 1 second...

But I do agree with you on the fact that she might be ''overrated'', that may be a result of her character... You can't help not loving her :p

SO

that's the only thread where I vote for Adriana

:rofl:

i'd like to vote for adri, but it has to be Selita :ninja:

why :blink: :rofl:

I was so sure you'd be the one who votes for Adriana :rofl: Cause Selita is annoying on the runway, but she's nice at interviews ^^

i don't watch those interviews :p the only real contact i have with the angels is the VSFS and nobody can be selita :p