Bellazon

Jisse Gierveld
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 2:14 AM, Chrisvanaalden said:

I knew her personally, she is such a sweet girl. 

Screenshot_20200408_145749.jpg Screenshot_20200601_235446.jpg Screenshot_20200912_233825.jpg

Yeah, we're definitely going to need some clarification on what you mean by she's slutty. And some proof that you know her. 

19 minutes ago, Stika_Boom said:

I understand you didn't like his comment, but come on, how could he possibly prove that he knows her?! 

It's not a matter of disliking his comment. I just don't believe "I know this celebrity" type things on the internet that easily. Any proof would do. A picture with her. Etc. Otherwise anyone can pretend to know anyone. I was just talking to my good friend Martin Scorsese, and he agreed with me. 

But in all seriousness, if you're going to say something like that about someone, you need to prove you have some credibility. Otherwise you're just launching easily disproven rumors. The model in question seems to have a boyfriend that she's had for years. So is this guy saying she cheats on him? 

18 minutes ago, Kam90 said:

It's not a matter of disliking his comment. I just don't believe "I know this celebrity" type things on the internet that easily. Any proof would do. A picture with her. Etc. Otherwise anyone can pretend to know anyone. I was just talking to my good friend Martin Scorsese, and he agreed with me. 

But in all seriousness, if you're going to say something like that about someone, you need to prove you have some credibility. Otherwise you're just launching easily disproven rumors. The model in question seems to have a boyfriend that she's had for years. So is this guy saying she cheats on him? 

I totally get what you are saying and it makes a lot of sense. I just think even if someone is saying the truth, it is, in practice, very hard to prove it. Like, if I would say yesterday I met this celebrity and he revealed unbelievable secrets about theirs life. Now, if I post this on the internet, how would I really prove it (of course putting aside the morality of doing such a thing: revealing secrets mentioned in confidence). So, when I read a comment like the one you commented on, I just move on. He may be saying the truth or he may not to. Its just too difficult to discern the truth. Those are my 2 cents on the matter...

On 5/2/2022 at 7:13 PM, Kam90 said:

Yeah, we're definitely going to need some clarification on what you mean by she's slutty. And some proof that you know her. 

I understand you want some proof. Unfortunately we dated when we were just 14 years old... I don't have any pics of us together.... I'm really sorry. She never cheated on her recent boyfriend. 

• 2 weeks later...