Bellazon

Pets

come on yaar

Don't feel bad. I had a friend in college who went through a hamster almost every month.

He did ?!! :rofl: :rofl: ... :|

That was... funny.. and same time sad..

Yeah, and he buried them behind my dump of a house at the time. You couldn't help but feel sad for him as well. But each time that he got a new hamster, we all knew that it was going to die. So uh.. yeah. Remember not to leave the AC on too low or you might freeze your hamster to death. He could probably make a FAQ about how not to raise a hamster, or Faces of Death or whatever. I hope he never has children.

AHEM!!!:persuazn:

<_<

But FINE, I will admit that twiggy is freaking gorgeous! But that's no reason to ignore Nugget. :blah:

Yes my dog is freaking gorgeous.

I like nuggets he´s cute :) :flower:

Awww thank-you :hehe: *accepts flower graciously*

Don't feel bad. I had a friend in college who went through a hamster almost every month.

He did ?!! :rofl: :rofl: ... :|

That was... funny.. and same time sad..

Yeah, and he buried them behind my dump of a house at the time. You couldn't help but feel sad for him as well. But each time that he got a new hamster, we all knew that it was going to die. So uh.. yeah. Remember not to leave the AC on too low or you might freeze your hamster to death. He could probably make a FAQ about how not to raise a hamster, or Faces of Death or whatever. I hope he never has children.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a huge animal lover so I don't know why I find the mass murder of hamsters this funny :blink: :laugh: But I think it was the FAQ comment :nicole:

AHEM!!!:persuazn:

<_<

But FINE, I will admit that twiggy is freaking gorgeous! But that's no reason to ignore Nugget. :blah:

Yes my dog is freaking gorgeous.

I like nuggets he´s cute :) :flower:

Awww thank-you :hehe: *accepts flower graciously*

Good^^

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww Twiggy is sooo cute!! :heart:

Here's my two kittens, Misty & Peaches, 6 months old now. They're rescue kittens, adopted them from a shelter in July. They're sisters, from the same litter, but Peaches was really sick just after I got them (worms) so she's still behind in development, she's about half the size of Misty.

2058592840_ba8ba9f6ba_m.jpg

This is them when I first got them, at 8 weeks old (Peaches on the left, Misty on the right):

853129329_17c623aa92_m.jpg

They also love my laptop lol :D :

889971138_b15be26bdd_m.jpg

Tons more photos of them up on Flickr - I love them to death! :) :heart: