Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Tiger Woods said:

Dreamgirl...😍

She is so pretty! I can definitely see why guys (or girls depending on preference) would consider her a dream girl, she is the whole package! 

@BAGGOT here are the new pictures I've found. some are from her IG, but others are not. I hope some of these are new to you guys! 

43 minutes ago, bump said:

She is so pretty! I can definitely see why guys (or girls depending on preference) would consider her a dream girl, she is the whole package! 

@BAGGOT here are the new pictures I've found. some are from her IG, but others are not. I hope some of these are new to you guys! 

One can never get tired of such landscapes

@pacinko thank you for not getting mad if there are some reposts. I got yelled at in another thread for doing that accidentally, so I'm now I'm really trying to be careful, so it's nice to know that not everyone is going to be a jerk if I mess up. 

@BAGGOT she is so stunning! I'll start updating her thread again then since a few of you (and some of my favorite BZ people) want her pictures and don't mind that they aren't the highest quality. I wish I knew how to do that, but I'm still learning about all this stuff. 

By Eva Disenko for Guess (she is the perfect Guess girl!! Her and Erin Cummins are my favorite Guess girls)

152116162_191268076122843_2992841587322135055_n.jpg

OT: I've said before several times how much Jessica looks like my cousin...that cousin passed away two Monday's ago from an OD at the age of 36. We buried her last Wednesday after the autopsy. She was actually who I had been texting with the whole day until I ODed this past July, which I thankfully survived (I know a few of my friends on here know about that), and now I'll never to get to see my cousin again and I loved her so much. I'm crying while typing this.

But at least when I look at Jessica's pictures, it's going to remind me of my cousin and how gorgeous she was, inside and out. 

Sorry to go off topic, but It's been weighing so heavy me on me that I survived my overdose and my cousin didn't survive hers. I am just really glad I have this topic to remind me of my cousin :) I wish I could post pictures to show how similar Jessica and my cousin look, especially the smile!!!

21 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

@bump, these images are beautiful, and I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. Will PM you. :heart: 

Awe, Baggot you are the best!! thank you for being there for me with what happened over the summer and now this. 

BZ has THE BEST people I swear. 

and the best models of course lol 

By Eva Disenko for Guess

153079274_3649734145073633_1046441813449699759_n.jpg