Bellazon

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot more pictures. I can upload them if you guys want, but they aren't going to be the super mega best size best pictures ever, they will just be normal. Let me know if anyone wants them. I've stopped posting on this thread because I can't figure out how to get the pictures how some of you guys like them, but if no one else is going to upload, we may as well have normal pictures rather than none. I don't mind at all getting them on here, because I adore her, so just let me know what you guys think :Dinah:

31 minutes ago, bump said:

There are a lot more pictures. I can upload them if you guys want, but they aren't going to be the super mega best size best pictures ever, they will just be normal. Let me know if anyone wants them. I've stopped posting on this thread because I can't figure out how to get the pictures how some of you guys like them, but if no one else is going to upload, we may as well have normal pictures rather than none. I don't mind at all getting them on here, because I adore her, so just let me know what you guys think :Dinah:

Count me in ! She is fantastic !