Bellazon

Temporary ban, a weird bug

Tonchan

Whenever i enter this discussion

And go around page 5-6, I receive a temporary ban from the forum.

I tried three times and happened every time. I have no clue why, it doesn't happen with any other discussion.

Here's a screenshot

Error 1015.JPG

No, I don't.

But I can try with a vpn to see if anything changes.

Edit: no need to try with a vpn, because now the problem's disappeared. Nothing strange happens anymore when I enter that topic.

I'm sorry that, besides making a screenshot, I haven't been much help.

4 hours ago, Tonchan said:

Whenever i enter this discussion

And go around page 5-6, I receive a temporary ban from the forum.

I tried three times and happened every time. I have no clue why, it doesn't happen with any other discussion.

Here's a screenshot

Error 1015.JPG

that error happens to me quite frequently as well. It happens on a variety of threads. I noticed it always pops up when i've been browsing the thread pages too quickly. and i don't have a vpn

2 minutes ago, Sunshiine said:

that error happens to me quite frequently as well. It happens on a variety of threads. I noticed it always pops up when i've been browsing the thread pages too quickly. and i don't have a vpn

Thanks for the feedback.

To me, it never happened before, and I usually browse multiple forum pages at the same time, often very fast.

It's so weird because today it happened three times in a row, in the same pages of the same topic, in three different sessions (same browser, but without cookies from the previous sessions saved). I can only assume that there was some peculiar anomaly with these very pages, but no idea what that was or if I triggered it somehow. 

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Michael* said:

@Tonchan @Sunshiine @Hanni_Baros

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks. The boss is aware of the problem though and is looking into fixing it.

11 hours ago, maddog107 said:

I submitted a ticket to cloudflare. I verified we do not have rate limiting enabled so its strange that people are being blocked. I will keep you posted. 

Thank you for your concern :)

On 7/4/2020 at 2:26 AM, Tonchan said:

Thank you for your concern :)

On 7/1/2020 at 2:58 PM, Hanni_Baros said:

It just happened to me right now! I had to use a VPN to get acmes again and try to fix the problem!! help???

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 16.57.56.png

On 4/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, Sunshiine said:

Can you try now?