Bellazon

Josie Lane
Thumbnail

alf.walf

1 hour ago, OneAboveAll said:

New fan 👋 love all the stuffs 😍 I love things when they r in a organized way. So thinking of organizing Josies content and upload them in a Google drive, it will be much easier to find her pic/vid

oh cool!! she has so much content that still isn't on this thread. I am working on getting as much as I can find on here, but I would love to see what do you with organizing the pictures on Google drive. 

welcome to the thread! 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

oh cool!! she has so much content that still isn't on this thread. I am working on getting as much as I can find on here, but I would love to see what do you with organizing the pictures on Google drive. 

welcome to the thread! 

Asos have so many pics of her!!! It's kinda impossible to find all of her pics there. On top of that they designed website in a way its basically pain. Instead of type of product I am categorizing asos products in terms of brands. It's way easier to identify. So far I hv found nearly 35+ brands. When it comes to their brands, going through (asos Design brand) is only problem cuz it has 20k products. I hv alrdy checked other brands and organized 850+ pics from asos.

1 minute ago, OneAboveAll said:

@bump currently downloading stuffs from page 5 of this thread. I am unable to view lots of older pics. By any chance u hv downloaded those pics? If yes, then I will need them in future!!!

I hotlinked those and didn't know at the time that they would expire. I don't have them saved, but I can start finding them and reuploading them on this thread today if that would help?

Just now, bump said:

I hotlinked those and didn't know at the time that they would expire. I don't have them saved, but I can start finding them and reuploading them on this thread today if that would help?

No need to rush 😂 I will need them when I finish with entire thread. I am currently on page 5. There r lots of asos stuffs starting from page 5 so it will take likely week to go through all these stuffs. I will let u know later when I need them

33 minutes ago, OneAboveAll said:

@bump 1st time I am using any kind of forum so don't have any clue how things work properly 😅 looks like if I post something it's not possible to delete it anymore 😂

Yeah I have no idea why it's like that. I'm glad you're here though!!! 

I'll upload a few more pieces of content in just a few, I'll let you know when I do. 

@daphfhx I saw u hv posted lots of asos videos which r protected. I was unable to download videos from their site so I decided to bookmark (80+) them. I checked ur videos and some of my bookmarks and noticed my videos r not in the posted ones. If I give u the links will u be able to download and post them here/give it to me?

23 minutes ago, OneAboveAll said:

@daphfhx I saw u hv posted lots of asos videos which r protected. I was unable to download videos from their site so I decided to bookmark (80+) them. I checked ur videos and some of my bookmarks and noticed my videos r not in the posted ones. If I give u the links will u be able to download and post them here/give it to me?

Sure, send me the links through a private message to not do spam Josie's forum.