Bellazon

Enrico_sw

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2020_04/459659871_Tigerking.JPG.69f7e5430b3b4ba731b7fb32b64d3002.JPG

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness (titled onscreen as simply Tiger King) is a 2020 American true crime documentary miniseries about the life of zookeeper Joe Exotic.It was released on Netflix on March 20, 2020.

The series received good reviews from critics and  was watched by 34.3 million people over its first ten days of release, ranking as one of Netflix's most successful releases to date.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Well, you didn't miss anything. It's really off and I don't think it was useful. It's a video that was made a couple of days/weeks ago (just after the whole thing became superfamous) where a comedian interviews some of the characters. The tone is off and it has nothing to do with the show. The questions are weirdly asked IMHO and the comedian plays "fake cool". :ermm:

I'll check it out after finishing season 1! Of course I wanna watch it even if it might suck :rolleyes:

Never watched it (but I know that the comedian in the last Tiger King episode plays the main character of this show :laugh:). Is it good?

It's really really really goood! I was totally hooked after 3 episodes and I'm just starting my 18th :rolleyes: The character chemistry is amazing, whoever was in charge of casting the show, deserves an Emmy. I think you would really enjoy it (and develop a huge crush on both Britta and Annie) :rolleyes:

Never watched it (but I know that the comedian in the last Tiger King episode plays the main character of this show :laugh:). Is it good?

Oh Meja! Total classic. 

"But has had the sole goal of being salacious and sensational as possible to draw viewers"

What was she expecting - that the series is all about her Big Cat Rescue? People want juicy storylines, not your bs about rescue cats Carole :rolingpin:

Season 2 should focus on Chad investigating Don's case :bellazon: So Baskin is out? Let's just wait until Netflix makes her an offer for season 2. She murdered her ex-husband for money, so filming another season of Tiger King shouldn’t be a problem :laugh: