Bellazon

Female models - Kim Allan Silk, Tanger Outlets, Kohl's, Finesse, Sears, Loreal, Saks Fifth Avenue, Soma, & Target

TF9

As usual, any attempt(s) or effort(s) to ID any of these 14 female models will be greatly well-appreciated - THANKS very much, as always.

1. Kim Allan Silk (Nov. 2015) -

21_kim_allen_silk_01.jpg 21_kim_allen_silk_03.jpg 21_kim_allen_silk_04.jpg

2. Tanger Outlets (unknown date/year) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Possibly identified as Brooke Register; could anyone please try to confirm or refute?

21_tangeroutlets-12.jpg

3. Tanger Outlets (March 2020) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Abbie Straughn (Herbert)

21_tangeroutlets-15.jpg 21_tangeroutlets-17.jpg 21_tangeroutlets-16.jpg

4. Tanger Outlets (unknown date/year) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Nadejda Savcova

21_tangeroutlets-10a.jpg 21_tanger-foxwoods-a.jpg

5. Kohl's (March 2020) -

21_kohl's999.jpg 21_kohl's1001.jpg

6. Kohl's (March 2020) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Elle Wagner

21_kohl's1000.jpg

7. Kohl's (March 2020) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Olivia Whittaker (Mangrum)

21_kohl's1005.jpg

8. Finesse commercial (1983 or '84) -

21_finesse_commercial_07.jpg 21_finesse_commercial_01.jpg 21_finesse_commercial_05.jpg

9. Sears (March 2020) -

21_sears-83.jpg

10. unknown source (unknown date/year) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Gigi Paris

21_20190702123249652.jpg

11. Loreal (unknown date/year) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Kseniya (Leonova?)

21_loreal-paris-bmag-article-how-to-make

It seems to be one of those generic pics that can be found all over the Internet.

12. Saks Fifth Avenue (March 2020) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Marquita Pring

21_saks_fifth_avenue-04-uncommon_beauty.

13. Soma (March 2020) -

UPDATE (April 15th, 2020) - Identified as Nicole Lodl

21_soma-4.jpg

14. Target (March 2020) -

21_target-56.jpg 21_target-57.jpg

Sorry if there are any errors!

Edited by TF9
update for models identified

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 5:43 AM, kimflorida said:

yes, that post was very sad and scary. I hope everything is okay too. :unsure:

I'm OK now, as nothing went as I was seriously expecting that night.  I'm extremely sorry to have alarmed anyone, esp. the wonderful kimflorida, but I was 100% serious that late Sunday night (April  26th) & not joking around at all.  I'm quite surprised that I'm still here & OK, as that night just didn't go as expected.  Thank you.  I certainly hope that this message doesn't end up getting deleted as well.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:55 AM, kimflorida said:

I am sooooooooooooooo glad you are okay. Posts like that are very scary and could be triggering for some people.

Thank you for letting us know you are okay. :flower::flower::flower: I hope you continue to be well!

Thanks so very much for all your very kind words & all your superb efforts here over the years.  People like you make this forum so enjoyable!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, wars1986 said:

Bump. I need to know the kim allan silk model been trying to find out for years as she once portrayed a character in resident evil.

Well, it's possible that I may have discovered her name, but unfortunately if you search for it, you'll very likely be rather disappointed, because the best of the very few results that you get is just a Facebook page of hers (apparently) that hardly has anything on it, and it could be the wrong last name, although I'm pretty sure the first name is correct.  Didn't you mean that she plays the "Jill Valentine" character in the 1996 video game of the whole series?

On 9/17/2020 at 8:43 AM, TF9 said:

Well, it's possible that I may have discovered her name, but unfortunately if you search for it, you'll very likely be rather disappointed, because the best of the very few results that you get is just a Facebook page of hers (apparently) that hardly has anything on it, and it could be the wrong last name, although I'm pretty sure the first name is correct.  Didn't you mean that she plays the "Jill Valentine" character in the 1996 video game of the whole series?

I know her first name is Inezh and yes she portrayed jill valentine in the opening cutscene on the resident evil game on the playstation 1. What was the surname?

On 9/27/2020 at 1:24 PM, wars1986 said:

I know her first name is Inezh and yes she portrayed jill valentine in the opening cutscene on the resident evil game on the playstation 1. What was the surname?

Well, if I can remember correctly now, I discovered that it's possible that Inezh's last name COULD BE "Heinz", but I tried searching the 'Net for her full name, and the only promising result that seemed to turn up on the first page of results is her Facebook page, which doesn't have much of anything on it, which is rather disappointing.  Likewise, I also tried the  name "Inezh Dyrssen", as suggested in a reply from someone else above, but that apparently leads to even less - not even an Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter account on the 1st page of search results.  Very disappointing.