Bellazon

A little help please with these two models

Neil S

Hi, i feel a little awful asking but i have scoured the web trying to find the names of these two models, but to no avail, the first one (In the red) can be seen modelling Prima Donna lingerie and is possibly German? the second one (wearing blue) models for Next, maybe others, if you can help great, otherwise i'm beat, stay safe.

soutien-gorge-avec-armatures-prima-donna-madison-scarlet-rouge-0162120-0162121-1_2.jpg 745953s.jpg

Thanks so much with help with the first model and yes she is a stunner 👌, when you look at her instagram photos, the other photos don't always do her justice and i see she's French so apologies for thinking she was German, also you see a model modelling lingerie and do not realise she is a famous supermodel, thanks again, appreciate the help, really tried to find her on my own. 👍

Wow, 👏 that's her, a huge thanks for letting me know so quickly, i'm bowled over how helpful you have all been, i wouldn't like to say how long....if ever it would have taken me to find these two with general searching, even using keywords, i really tried before asking for help, the last two i searched for (Lucy Bayet & Georgia Berg) i found by sheer luck, by the way: Lucy Bayet 👌could be top of the charts for me..model wise, getting back to Yasmin, i am terrible at putting ages to ladies faces but looking at the Next lingerie photoshoots, i would never had thought she was so young but she is a bit special, thanks again, you are a life saver, have a good weekend, stay safe. 😷

So, after spending some time searching for her age Sabrina seems to be am enigma, i cannot find her age - DOB anywhere, measurements, agencies etc no problem but no age, only way to find out is either hardcore Sabrina fan / follower may read this thread or her agency's would know (best not to contact them though, unless you want to hire her for a modelling job, wonder what that would cost?)

On another note, whilst i was looking through the net for her age, i came across your thread from November asking who is this model, as you now know, it also turns out to be Sabrina and guess who answered your question...Yes, Kimflorida, like she did mine, a wealth of information because what i have learnt is there are a lot of models out there, a lot, so you really have to know who's who as it must change all the time with new ones coming on the scene from all over the world. 😀

Who are the two girls in your profile picture? if you don't mind me asking

I know is difficult to find the age of Sabrina, no problem! And as you could see on that post, I asked for Sabrina cause i was trying to know her name, I saw her modeling for Aubade and Sans Complexe and it was like wowww what a stunning woman!! 😁😁😁.

The two girls in my profile are my favourite models these days, i don't know why but i find them so cute and special.. On the left is Paige Reifler, and on the right is Renee Wilkins, both for Victorias Secret 👌👌