Bellazon

Cecilia Dean
Thumbnail

Vogue Girl

Cecilia Dean is an American former fashion model and entrepreneur who was a co-founder of Visionaire, a multi-media art and fashion company.

Modeling career

During high school, Dean and her friends were frequent visitors to Manhattan. On one such trip, she was scouted by a photographer who introduced her to Louise Despointes, owner of City Models. Despointes signed Dean as a model.

While a senior in high school, Dean began modeling for the American edition of Seventeen Magazine. Despointes arranged for Dean to do photos with fashion photographer Stephen Gan and makeup artist James Kaliardos. One of her first jobs was in 1986 with Mario Testino for the cover of a special teen edition of the Italian magazine, Lei. They went on to work on many more shoots together in Europe.

After graduating high school, Dean moved to Paris, France to pursue modeling, traveling in Europe and Japan. But after a year and a half, Dean returned to New York to attend Barnard College, majoring in English and French literature.

During her modeling career, Dean modeled for Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Peter Lindbergh, Steven Meisel, Ellen Von Unwerth, Steven Klein, Mert and Marcus, and Inez and Vinoodh.

en.wikipedia.org

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

186951792_1986SeptLei(173).thumb.jpg.3df0ebc6badf2c1ca97da0338152dabe.jpg Capture.thumb.JPG.54da0c98332e5001737ce6018cfa37c3.JPG

@RocketQueen!!! I REALLY thought I found her here with this model named Caroline- LOOK at her eyebrows- they are exact!! The problem is her model card and image show brown eyes and our girl has blue eyes???????????? OMG. I really thought I found her. This model is a DOPPLEGANGER with brown eyes!! 😫:girlbanghead: 

10 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

@RocketQueen!!! I REALLY thought I found her here with this model named Caroline- LOOK at her eyebrows- they are exact!! The problem is her model card and image show brown eyes and our girl has blue eyes???????????? OMG. I really thought I found her. This model is a DOPPLEGANGER with brown eyes!! 😫:girlbanghead: 

Ugh.... :banghead:

@Chirkomania, @Martial, @spanishmodelsquad, please help!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...