Sign in to follow this  
mariopepper

Do you play video games?

I rarely play pc games but I prefer playing new type of games like augmented reality or even virtual reality. It gives me more opportunites and emotions through game process. I've checked  augmented reality open source to learn more about this industry and I guess it's gonna become a great prospect in game development indeustry through.

Hello. I just started playing Dota2 , and I really like it. This game is really cool, because you have to play together as a team. However, the thing I don't like is that I'm not allowed to play with all of the champions - it really sucks. I don't want to spend a lot of time on unlocking the champions. One of my friends who has much more experience in this game than he advised me to boost mmr in dota 2 . It was a really cool idea, because I got a lot of champions on bonuses!

Gaming journalists are the worst :rofl:

OilyDesertedDragon-max-1mb.gif

Of course I play video games, I am more than sure that the majority on this forum is playing. Personally I like to play first person shooter games like Call of Duty or Counter Strike Global Offensive. So, I want to know if there are any csgo lovers, maybe we can have some fun together. Also, I am searching for people who sell csgo skins for good prices, I am keened on this things and I want to collect more and more, because who knows how much these are going to cost in 3-4 years. Write me a dm in case you have smth.