Bellazon

Bellazon’s hottest MOC compe hu tition

Jaku84

Thanks @Jaku84, I really enjoyed this competition and this one especially was much needed!

Interesting results so far. I have to say my biggest suprise is Cindy Bruna ranked #1 at Best Walk! I absolutely love her but don't necessarily think she has such a remarkable walk. Hind Sahli got pretty high in the Best Face as well as Eden Fines. Happy for Riley M being #2.

Great job!

Personally I was surprised that Emmanuela made it so high, gorgeous though she is.

Overall, I liked the top 10/20, and thought it wasn’t missing too many big “names” (except maybe Jasmine, Yasmin, Naomi...)

I wish there had been more South Asian/Amerindian/Asian (non Chinese) and Middle Eastern girls in the final rankings and perhaps a few more classic models (names that were big pre-2005 say) but I loved that girls such as Oluchi and Arlenis did well. In particular, I am also very pleased about Joan and Liu’s rankings. They’ve never been my favourite but they are total icons! 

Thank you for running the comp @Jaku84 !!:chicken::chicken::chicken::heythere: Personally I really enjoyed  this one and I hope there will be a part II to this at some point!

Imaan's win was nice surprise and I really like the top 5! Maybe Ming should've been in top 10 :rolleyes:

Imaan-Hammam-for-Vogue.gif

Great for Imaan, this is well deserved! This is a great Top 20, I'm quite surprised that Emanuela, Tyra and Oluchi made it this high! Thanks again, I hope there will be another MOC comp in the near future!