Bellazon

Totti Swimwear Fashion Walk Model

bhuvi roy

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, richie827 said:

@richie827  Sorry, but you were asking for that one. Helps to have a bit of a sense of humor around here. :flower:

I know the names of LOTS of models and it has nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not. If you remember a face, you remember a face. You might be lucky and eventually someone will find her name. There are some great investigators on Bellazon. Maybe, a little more patience is required? Not every one of the models I ask about gets ID'd.

Just quit bumping every couple of days. It irritates regular users.

23 hours ago, kimflorida said:

@richie827  Sorry, but you were asking for that one. Helps to have a bit of a sense of humor around here. :flower:

I know the names of LOTS of models and it has nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not. If you remember a face, you remember a face. You might be lucky and eventually someone will find her name. There are some great investigators on Bellazon. Maybe, a little more patience is required? Not every one of the models I ask about gets ID'd.

Just quit bumping every couple of days. It irritates regular users.

Thanks for explaining this. Well noted on the rules of the forum. 

Just now, richie827 said:

Doesn't matter you know the answer or not I'll try find out her name by my own. How about you play some COD in your room. Oh see I can be funny too. 

Calm your tits down , don't get to much exaggerate what are you 10 yr old ? go play with your barbie dolls