Bellazon

models miami swimweek

WimBelleza

Kimflorida, as always your help is much appreciated.

Next I have some models that are looking at someone I have already, but they can be different. All 3 very beautifull "latinas"

1. resembles Ivany Guzman. From Agua Clara 2018

B7-Agua2018-1.thumb.JPG.f8516ac08010ab4d3ac8b744f8ed607b.JPG

2. resembles Yovanna Ventura,  but it is not. From Hansen 2018

B8-Han2018-20.thumb.JPG.e09b20891b5fa3cc1da2c538b479b0b9.JPG 

3. from Montoya (in 2018 & 2019)

B4-Mon2018-13.thumb.JPG.56d2192351e904bc0cc7e642ab0b93eb.JPG

Hello KimFlorida, you do help me very much.  From shows from Victoria´s Secret, Etam etc. I can find the names because there exist lists. 

From the Miami Swimweek, but also from Beach Bunny and Luli Fama I can´t find nothing.  Seems that only their clothes count and they mention never the model. So I have made a system giving the model a code and try to find the same model in another show so I can give her the same code.  But that´s not nice. With the name you can find on the Internet more info and photos and the model comes to life. 

I will go on - I have many more- hoping that you go on with your help. And I hope that other people interested in model names find this topic.  

By the way: each photo (all made from stills from the video´s I found on the Internet) has a code like for instance C22-Asherah2019-3 but you can´t see it easily; I guess. So I will mention also the company and year from now on.

1. Gabriela Salles

2. Lisi Witt - you will see her a lot in Miami and at Swim Week.

3. Lacey Nelson - also a frequent Swim Week model.

4. Aline Lima

5. Caley-Rae Pavillard - another frequent Swim Week model.

6. Kyra Santoro

9. I think she is Brooke Marie Adams

10. Julia Pereira - another frequent Swim Week model.

As far as searching for these swim week models... if you don't want to look through tons of images on Yandex, the best place to look is Instagram. So many of the designers, models, and MUAs tag each other so they are usually pretty easy to find. Especially the girls that work a lot of the same shows year after year. Also search hashtags = #miamiswimweek, #swimweek2019, #lulifama, #vitaminaswim, #poemaswim, etc.

I've met quite a few of these models and I can usually remember them. The nice ones I remember - the "not so nice" ones, I forget :blah::laugh:

Hi Kim (?)

I tried Instagram with the "hashtag" thing for the first time in my life. I see some photos of models that I recognize (without having their name) but clicking on the sender of the photo doesn´t reveal the name of the model. But I will go on with investigating this new feature for me.  Thanks a lot, Wim

• 6 months later...
On 2/8/2020 at 3:48 AM, kimflorida said:

UPDATE on #5 from latest post

This IG post tags her as ‘Anastasia Wachter’. I don’t know her because I was thinking it was someone else 🤔

Hey, thanks for your effort on ID'ing these models, can I ask a favor and ID this model as well?

From Cia Maritima MBFW Spring Summer Miami Fashion Week 2011.

1645317220945715175.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...