Bellazon

rent or buy property??

kenuma

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 3:43 PM, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

Buy, It is tours and nobody can't tell, if It is legal and you are healthy, what to do or how decorate... I don't like minimalist people Who have not books at home how arruine another houses decoración, diversity and own tastes are ok

And well I am flat property since 2009 so this is a reason I don t travel like I want, but have own home is confortable and better than only travel or change home all time, or pay for have nothing.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 11:18 AM, johnnyy said:

Buying property is always good investment for the future. Many expatriates live and work in the UAE, and they often prefer renting properties rather than buying. This creates a strong rental market, potentially providing a steady stream of rental income for property owners. I'm thinking of buying property in the UAE. I've been reading about it, and it seems like there are some significant benefits. In the UAE, there's no personal income tax or capital gains tax, which can lead to substantial savings. Plus, the UAE's economy has been growing steadily, attracting businesses and investors from all over the world. I found Arabian Ranches community at https://everhomes.ae/community/arabian-ranches/ with the townhouses and villas for sale. It is perfect service for those who are interested in purchasing or renting a property in Arabian Ranches.They have pro team of licensed, experienced brokers, real estate analysts and professional consultants who can help to find the finest real estate offerings in the Emirates from reliable developers.

I never sell my flat. I can t believe how a lot of Arabian can buy propieties and some European, American and Japan people haven t got the opportunity.

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, it is always better to have your own: house, car, things. But it all depends on what kind of person you are. There are people of the world, they like to travel and not stay long anywhere, and there are those who would like to settle down in one place. The best thing is to have your own, but be able to rent if necessary. I do this when traveling, I take and rent a car https://14cars.com/car-rental/usa-los-angeles-airport-lax-ca-under-25, I don't take my own.