Lima or Kroes

enVY

miss lima or miss kroes  

302 members have voted

1. 1. who's prettier

• adriana
    • doutzen

• 2 months later...

adriana lima getting a little old. erstwhile ı was a hard supporter of her. but that's such a brutal life I can not believe to vote against adriana. adri's baby face is getting old already. she was more beautiful when she was around 18-25  I know it was a very emotional conversation.   ı'm so sorry adri..   my new stunner is doutzen  :PinkCouture2:

Adriana. Nothing wrong with Doutzen. Just if I had a choice I would pick Adriana. Both keep themselves in incredible shape. Adriana's eyes and face put her over the top for me. Doutzen probably has the better butt, though.

adriana lima getting a little old. erstwhile ı was a hard supporter of her. but that's such a brutal life I can not believe to vote against adriana. adri's baby face is getting old already. she was more beautiful when she was around 18-25  I know it was a very emotional conversation.   ı'm so sorry adri..   my new stunner is doutzen  :PinkCouture2:

Seriously? I think Adriana is one of the models that looks younger than her age. Doutzen is without a doubt very pretty but she's got nothing on Adri's eyes or mouth! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously? I think Adriana is one of the models that looks younger than her age. Doutzen is without a doubt very pretty but she's got nothing on Adri's eyes or mouth!

Agreed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Neither. Honestly doutzen is below average to me, typical colouring, features aren't proportionate at all, I'm surprised she's actually considered beautiful by so many when she's only photogenic ( of course beauty is subjective so it's silly of me to be surprised.) The only thing she's really got above adriana is her figure (But many Brazilians don't seem to have particularly curvy figures from what I've been exposed to.) As for Adriana, in her prime she was breathtaking, the interplay of her features isn't necessarily flawless either, but it's gorgeous in its own right. She is far more gorgeous than Doutzen, so that's not the mystery. The mystery is why she's aging so badly. That's why I vote neither.

• 2 years later...