Bellazon

Andres Segura
Thumbnail

persuazn

I do think Andres is sexy, but your opinion about most (non-model) male sex symbols is apt.

Its ok to have opinions but I disagree 100 percent . Andres , is very sexy and what makes him sexy besides his looks is the fact he has warm kind eyes and a sense of humor. He is very talented as well acting besides modeling. :nicole:

Personally I don't find him sexy at all. He's like what a straight guy and forgive me a lesbian would think a sexy man would look like. All the cliché features. I know it's just my personal opinion though and I don't find most male 'sex symbols' sexy like Johnny Depp, Robert P, Leonardo, etc.

Why are you so negative that isnt what this page is about if you dont like his looks then dont share :p

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that opinion should be respected, yes this isn't the place to say negative comments about models especially on their threads, but tell me where is it acceptable? I think a debacle of ideas is good in this kind of forums. Anyways, I for once find Andres really charming most of all because of his personality and the fact that the boy can model!

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that opinion should be respected, yes this isn't the place to say negative comments about models especially on their threads, but tell me where is it acceptable? I think a debacle of ideas is good in this kind of forums. Anyways, I for once find Andres really charming most of all because of his personality and the fact that the boy can model!

You make a great point I just don't think people should be very negative and attack those. I agree with you on his personality that is what is most charming about him <3 He is also incredibly talented and can model with looks of course as well. I have always found Andres very charming and good looking he is good at his work he becomes a character in his work its fascinating to me how he can do so much he is acting as well I can see him in a mystery type film maybe :)