Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Cool! I may send you some if I have free time over the week. And no shade was intended, I just love Alina and BZ needs to embrace my bitch :rofl:

No shade received. I want to change the pictures every now and again - I think they affect how people vote, and the competition hinges on how the models are looking at the moment. It'll work better if as many models as possible are represented the best of their recent pictures. I try to get one face/upper body shot and one showing as much of the body as possible.

2 minutes ago, Mousematt said:

No shade received. I want to change the pictures every now and again - I think they affect how people vote, and the competition hinges on how the models are looking at the moment. It'll work better if as many models as possible are represented the best of their recent pictures. I try to get one face/upper body shot and one showing as much of the body as possible.

Yeah I try to do that with the thread thumbnails, keeping them updated so people know how the model is looking currently so I update them quite often. I'll send you some pics when I have the time :)

Results

Celine Farach 9 V Maggie Rawlins 7

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 7 V Kelsey Merritt 9

Nina Agdal 8 V Elizabeth Turner 8

Alina Kirchiu 5 V Megan Williams 11

Tier 11

Megan Williams

Celine Farach

Kelsey Merritt

Nina Agdal

Tier 12

Elizabeth Turner

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Maggie Rawlins

Alina Kirchiu

Maggie's record breaking win streak is put to an end by Celine Farach, but she's moved up from #91 to #48.

(You can view the current Top 101 here)

Model Focus - Robin Holzken

Robin is top of Tier 10 and so far looks as though she deserves a rank somewhere in the 30s. 

Stats Card.png

Matches Played

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley W 6 4
Tanya Mityushina W 7 4
Valeria Rudenko L 3 6
Edita Vilkeviciute L 2 8
Alexina Graham L 5 9