Bellazon

Ida Zeile
Thumbnail

emerald7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Celine-Magazine-Mar.-22-01.thumb.jpg.8768dfad52edd35569ec7f882455353e.jpgCeline-Magazine-Mar-22-02-1024x664.thumb.jpg.dd85b8551c4e131951ff2fa4ce2e9cd9.jpgCeline-Magazine-Mar.-22-03-1024x664.thumb.jpg.3af7fde2d422275d57e68b27fb797752.jpg

Ida Zeile’s Deep Feelings

😄 I would like to start this interview by knowing a little bit more about you as an individual. Who is Ida Zeile on a normal day?

IZ: Hmm with this job it’s very hard to describe a “normal” day. Every day is different depending on what country I’m in and what client I’m working for. However, a normal day for me usually includes photo shooting from 08-17, working out, working some more from my phone and computer, and ordering takeout food and reading until I fall asleep.

😄 What do you like doing the most in your free time?

IZ: There is nothing I love more than travelling, so whenever I have some time off, I always try to squeeze in a trip with my loved ones. I also love to work out, read, try new restaurants and go for long walks. 

😄 Describe yourself in three words. 

IZ: Passionate, stubborn, and kind.

Her passion: The Modeling Industry

😄 Did you always want to be a model? Tell us about how you were discovered.

IZ: I’ve always thought it was a very cool and inspiring profession, but I didn’t dream of becoming a model growing up as it felt too unachievable. I got discovered by a photographer when I was 12 years old in a small city called Båstad, and after, that being a successful model became my biggest goal.

😄 Who is your favourite model and why?

IZ: Right now, it’s Yasmin Wijnaldum because her walk is just superior. I also love Elsa Hosk because I think she’s a great model, has got the coolest style, and is an amazing businesswoman. 

😄 Which designers you would like to work with that you have not already?

IZ: The list is endless, some of my absolute dream clients are Jacquemus, Loewe, Celine, Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, and Versace

😄 Most memorable modelling moments?

IZ: That’s a hard one, every single work trip has been so special to me. I’m so grateful for all the amazing places I’ve got to experience and all the inspiring, kind, and hardworking people I’ve met. However, one moment that was particularly special for me was booking my first big in-store campaign. Seeing myself in stores all over Europe for one of my dream clients was truly a pinch-me moment.

😄 What have you learnt as a Fashion Model over the years? What advice would you give to aspiring models?

IZ:  I’ve learned always to be hardworking, bring good energy and be a team player. I think my best advice to aspiring models is to work hard, take all the opportunities coming your way, and try to be your best self – both physically and mentally. 

😄 What do you love about what you do?

IZ: There is nothing I love more than being creative, I love to bring a vision to life together with other creators. I also love the travelling aspect and the excitement. I never know where I’ll be, who I’ll meet, or what I’m doing the next week and I love it. 

😄 How much pressure is there in the fashion industry to always look and be “perfect”? What is the best way to deal with it?

IZ: I feel like the pressure is getting less each and every day. More people and brands are tired of models being “perfect”. Instead, I’ve experienced that they want authenticity. They want the real you because that is so much more beautiful than some fake perception of what it means to be “perfect.”

😄 What is your daily beauty routine?

IZ: I believe that beauty comes from the inside, so my most important beauty routine is doing things that make me happy and calm. Some of these routines are working out, meditating, reading, being in nature, and spending time with people I love.

Everyone has got someone they look up to, or admire in some way

C: Is there anyone that you look up to in the industry? Why?

IZ: Bella Hadid is a big role model for me, not only because she is an amazing model and style-icon – but also for her kindness, humility, and work ethic.

Ida Zeile’s goals for this new year

C: What are some of your goals for 2022?

IZ: To be the best version of myself, both physically and mentally, and to keep traveling around the world working for my dream brands. 

C: Where do you see yourself and your career in five years?

IZ: In 5 years, I’m still going to work as a full-time model, with my base in Sthlm, but travelling all around the world for work. I’ll also have started my own brand.

Not something you can do on your own!

C: None of us can achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped you get you to where you are?

IZ:  I’m very grateful for my boyfriend, he has always been a huge support and safety for me. He has always pushed me to be the best version of myself and to never give up if I really want something – while still inspiring me to never cross my boundaries and to always stand up for myself. 

• 1 month later...