Bellazon

The Mandalorian

Enrico_sw

On 3/7/2021 at 3:47 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I bet this article was commissioned by the Mouse

On 3/7/2021 at 3:47 PM, Enrico_sw said:

This is getting outa hand

I do not know if Dis & she who must not be named set it up, I do remember Mark would send shout outs to Kelly, in his words “just because”. 

She left social media over the bullying she was getting from the haters, after Last Jedi came out.

I agree with this shit getting out of hand. 

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I do not know if Dis & she who must not be named set it up, I do remember Mark would send shout outs to Kelly, in his words “just because”. 

She left social media over the bullying she was getting from the haters, after Last Jedi came out.

We (all the fans) supported Kelly Mary Tran when the mob harassed her. She's a good person and she didn't deserve this shitstorm.

What's even worse is that Darth Kennedy manipulated this story to use it against fans. She said that those who criticized TLJ's story/charcaters (including Rose Tico) were part of the mob, which is a 100% wrong. We all supported Kelly, like we supported Gina.

I even suspect that many people in the mob against Gina were also part of the mob against Kelly. Often times, these "activists" don't care about anything, except hurting other people. If there happens to be a cause around, they just use it to justify their cruelty. :/

Darth Kennedy has no compassion, she just uses people like pawns for her own personal profit and political agenda. She uses them like play dolls, then throw them to the garbage pail when she doesn't like the toy any more. :ermm:

Wow, even the press is starting to realize how crazy things are. Funny, because Forbes usually (figuratively) sell their arses to Disney and usually follow the weird Woke cult... Even they realize how bad this shit is.

Spoiler

Note: they still didn't report the fact accurately, since Gina never "compared conservatives to Jews". She never mentioned conservative or liberals in her post. She just said that we shouldn't hate our neighbours for political reason - whatever the political side. She was burnt for that. And they proved her point.

Here's her post. Source material and facts are the only thing that matter:

1909520631_GinaCaranopost.thumb.jpg.43d4199cef1e36a93bc68ab6bb0557d8.jpg

...Gina should have likened today’s conservative cancel culture to the 1950s Congressional...

The McCarthy witch hunt, I was thinking about that the other night. Thinking that today’s bullshit seems to be the very same thing, only to a larger degree due to (anti-)social media.

...Disney’s management of its social responsibility persona is woefully flawed. ...

Ya think? 

...The more they cancel, the more they emboldened the mob to target more people and organizations. Then repeat. Disney, and many other organizations, are playing a very dangerous game...

“This how democracy dies, with thunderous applause.” 
The more you kowtow, they want more, because you gave them a cookie. And they demand the whole box.

...Achieving social responsibility is a truly noble goal, but Disney, along with many other organizations, needs to fix its haphazard approach that meanders aimlessly through the cancel culture minefield....

Yep. Completely agree! 

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Disney is a deeply toxic company with abhorrent management :ninja:

I saw that with Rosario. It’s getting out of hand, and I have no idea how to stop the madness.

re: mouse house; Hubs and I were talking about the current witch hunt and the McCarthy era ones and he sighed and said, “Uncle Walt would be upset about this. It’s not what his baby is supposed to be doing. He’d be ashamed.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 4:53 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Now a former US senator called Gina a naz* :banghead:   The USA is a broken country and the circus continues.

Fortunately, Bill Maher (I like this guy more and more every day) defended Gina.

Go Gina! Sue her for liable and slander. You have your proof! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...