Bellazon

Handful of Bloomingdales IDs

drod2070

9 hours ago, kimflorida said:

@drod2070  It's wonderful seeing all of these photos! These models were so great and I haven't seen some of them in such a long time - like #22 Odile. I had totally forgotten about her.:wub6yh2cm:

Then you're going to love the fact that I've been putting together old(and new) photo collections from Bloomingdales and Macy's that I was going to post them here.  You have been a HUGE help in helping me to identify most of the ones that I can't.  I will be needing some help identifying some more macy's later today...I hope that you're able to help me out there...

27 minutes ago, drod2070 said:

Then you're going to love the fact that I've been putting together old(and new) photo collections from Bloomingdales and Macy's that I was going to post them here.  You have been a HUGE help in helping me to identify most of the ones that I can't.  I will be needing some help identifying some more macy's later today...I hope that you're able to help me out there...

Great! I’m excited to see your collection :clap:

18 minutes ago, kimflorida said:

Those are amazing! She looks so young ☺️

That''s just a sample of the pics that I have.  I have tried to be as thorough as possible with each one  but I did make sure that I was able to get photos that span the early pictures with Bloomingdales or Macy's through stuff from today.  I'm still trying to work on it and I'm trying to correct any mistakes prior to posting...