Bellazon

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

midnight lady

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh this could be fun for me. <_< I have quite a few brothers and sisters. All younger than me. All with whack names. My whole family is strangeeeeeeee. :doofywave: My parents are hardcore hippies mannnn. I could go on about my family, maybe even write a novel, but I don't feel like doing one of those tediously long posts so I'll spare you guys :cain: . Just take my word for it and trust me when I say we're weirdddddd. Anywho it goes a little something like this (oldest to youngest):

Mom- Linda :wub2:

Dad- Stuart :capt: (but we call him Stew because we is crayzay :wacko: )

Me- Portia :jimmy: (Pronounced pohr-shuh... like the car Porche <_<)

Brother- Quinn :ridinghorse:

Sister- Teah :angie:

Sister- Belle :Dinah: (well, Annabelle)

Sister- Eve :blueeyedbaby:

Sister- Madelaine :pinky:

*exhale* Yahhhh... The last two are twins and like 5 months and 5 days old. I think that my parents are trying to have another boy but they say that they're going to stop once our family reaches 10 members. :huh: Well the fact that they've had sex at least six times in their entire lives is just ....................... :dontgetit: :shock: :yuckky: They need to put a bag on it <_<

Ahah! Nah, I've never seen Cheaper by the Dozen because I have a strict No Movies With Hilary Duff policy.

Yup my family is quite strange. I've been vegan since I was born. My mom's a nutritionist and my dad's a massage and aroma therapist. <_< Everyone in my family has their own very distinct personalities and we seem to have nothing in common besides the fact that we will talk to anyone and we love making our voices heard. Just imagine a household full of people who are all complete opposites but are all oppinionated and loud. We never shut up. We make a scene everywhere we go! :chicken: :laugh:

My mom's a freeloving hardcore hippie. Just the way she acts is so stereotypical of a hippie. She's got one of those mellow voices and she loves every single blade of grass on the planet.

My dad's INSANE. He will always be a kid. He's always running around our house and jumping over things and breaking things. He makes sound effects that acompany his every movement. He's very eccentric to say the least.

I could go on forever if I got into detail about my siblings but I won't because once again I don't feel like writing too much. We're just weird but I love it all. :laugh: Except for my damn name <_< Maybe I'll get into detail about my brother and sisters tomorrow. I'll start a saga! :o :p But for now it is *big voice over man voice*

TO BE CONTINUED...

^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: awww how cute !!!! I want a family like yours....i wish.... :blush:

Everyone in my family has their own very distinct personalities and we seem to have nothing in common besides the fact that we will talk to anyone and we love making our voices heard. Just imagine a household full of people who are all complete opposites but are all oppinionated and loud. We never shut up. We make a scene everywhere we go! :chicken: :laugh:

Just like in "Cheaper by a dozen" . Noisy kids running around the house. Trust me, you wont be disappointed about that freakin funny movie (even with Hillary :ninja: ) . I can upload it if you want. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT !!! :persuazn:

i have an older brother, but he died when he was 2 months old..he also had congenital heart disease.. he was born on the 19th of april, 1990.. he should be seventeen by now... i wish i had met him :cry: :)