1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Nate & Cecille
    • Scooter & Meagan

^ You ruined everything!

I still have about 54 minutres to go!

NO!!!!! :cry:

OMGOSH.. I did?! :o I'm soo sorry!! I didn't mean to, I swear! :cry:

that's okay :hug:

:wub: I'm so happy that Ceci didn't win either and that Nate went around to EVERYONE explaining. He's the biggest sweetheart EVER. :) I'm really curious as to who gets married, too!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was at my grad. school bookstore on Saturday picking up my frame for my diploma. While I was leaving and walking to the back of the store to the parking lot, I saw this guy walking towards me who looked very familiar. At first I couldn't make out who he was but I knew I have seen him before. So I was kinda staring at him for a few seconds then I realize it was Matt!!! I didn't go up to him b/c I was shy, but I am positive it was him. For those of you who cannot remember who he is, here is a picture:

post-2904-0-1446066718-05711_thumb.jpg

I was at my grad. school bookstore on Saturday picking up my frame for my diploma. While I was leaving and walking to the back of the store to the parking lot, I saw this guy walking towards me who looked very familiar. At first I couldn't make out who he was but I knew I have seen him before. So I was kinda staring at him for a few seconds then I realize it was Matt!!!

That's so cool. :) You should've asked him for an autograph.

• 5 months later...