Bellazon

I am having trouble Viewing Pictures

Petite-Patrie

Maddog you are so right. As the popularity of Firefox grows, more and more people will look to find insecurities in that program. As of right now, Internet Explorer (which will be updating to 7.0 this summer) has the market share in their favor due to the fact that it is packaged with Windows, so security issues will always be a problem.

alright for those of you that are computer wizards. i have wireless internet for my house but slowly the Mbps goes down to 0Mbps when it should normally be 54Mpbs. The only way to fix it is by using the repair function on the wireless internet icon. Any suggestions for perminatly fixing it????

alright for those of you that are computer wizards. i have wireless internet for my house but slowly the Mbps goes down to 0Mbps when it should normally be 54Mpbs. The only way to fix it is by using the repair function on the wireless internet icon. Any suggestions for perminatly fixing it????

Internet doesnt go 54 Mbps on a home network

Many people are tricked into buying the "g" version of wireless for their house, because the guy at FutureShit will tell you its faster

Sure, its faster for home network transfer, but not for internet

11Mbps is WAY more than the internet will use at this time and point

What make is it, may I ask?

As far as I know, its probably some small minor error in the config. of the router