Bellazon

I am having trouble Viewing Pictures

Petite-Patrie

Try going to Tools-->Internet Options then go to the advanced tab.

Scroll down to Multimedia, make sure that Show Pictures is checked.

This may be the problem if you are seeing no pictures at all.

If imagehost is the only pictures you are unable to see, check your security settings and make sure that Imagehost is an allowed site.

Also Imagehost, is now defunct, so the pictures you aren't able to see anymore, might not actually be there.

Imageshack on the otherhand is a different story.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I can't view any pics. Sometimes I'll see one pic, but the rest are still "(XX items remaining) Downloading picture... I have checked multimedia and its OK. Help. thanks

• 4 weeks later...
The number 1 problem with people and the internet... is that they use Internet Explorer

Its garbage people...

I have to disagree, its a good program, its fast, its stable, it displays everything properly. Im a major comptuer geek and i still use IE. I use firefox every now n then, but it isnt used near as much as IE. You guys just like bashing microsoft like everyone else.

The number 1 problem with people and the internet... is that they use Internet Explorer

Its garbage people...

I have to disagree, its a good program, its fast, its stable, it displays everything properly. Im a major comptuer geek and i still use IE. I use firefox every now n then, but it isnt used near as much as IE. You guys just like bashing microsoft like everyone else.

The only thing it has going for it, is the compatibiliy... simply because it has been around the longest.

A major geek would know, that though IE is a decent browser, it has many issues regarding its securities. FireFox is going to become the number 1 browser in the near future. Unless the G-Browser sweeps in soon

Its garbage people...

The only thing it has going for it, is the compatibiliy... simply because it has been around the longest.

A major geek would know, that though IE is a decent browser, it has many issues regarding its securities. FireFox is going to become the number 1 browser in the near future. Unless the G-Browser sweeps in soon

Firefox will neve become the dominating browser, as any product in particular gains popularity more people try to find its security holes and measures to get around it, you probabaly are seeing it right now, every now and then you will see a pop up get through or people exploiting holes in firefox. But the reason that it will not dominate is since yea us geeks download firefox and know about it and what not, but 85%+ of the people out there use the comptuer to check email (ususaly through some horrible service like AOL) and do word, and thats ALL they use a comptuer for, they dont know how to use a search engine appropriatly let alone figure out the complexitys of clicking "next" on the install from firefox. While a browser is integrated into the OS weather it be windows,linux, or mac that will always be the dominating browser (well mabye with the exception of linux, but as linux gains mainstream approval this will become the case). Anyways im rambling on .