Bellazon

Tom Welling
Thumbnail

persuazn

lol I totally agree Tom Welling is toooooooo gorgeous! <3 <3

But my heart definately belongs to Keanu Reeves! :p

p.s. Is it just me ? or does Tom Welling & Tyson Ritter(All American Rejects) look like they were separated at birth?

seriously ..... I actually met him in person ....on account he dropped his keys in front of us leaving ...lol i was like :o! but I was crushin Nick wheeler a bit more at the time soo I didnt make a big deal out of it ....seriously their like twins , aside from the fact that tysons tall and uber skinny!<~~~ definately not a bad thing though!!! their both really hott!!

Im more partial to band boys myself :heart: :p

post-3527-1147707575_thumb.jpg

post-3527-1147707606_thumb.jpg

post-3527-1147707660_thumb.jpg

allamericanrejects.bmp

allamericanrejects.bmp

yeah tom and that american rejects guy do look alike!!! Do you love the blue lagoon? lol thats my favorite movie.

*sigh* Brook was sooo beautiful those days... I was so jealous of her in that movie, but not ne more.

Tom is hot!! So hott... so .... :drool:

yeah tom and that american rejects guy do look alike!!! Do you love the blue lagoon? lol thats my favorite movie.

omg are you kidding lolita ...gah i love that movie 2 :hug:!!! Milla Jovovich is definately a living godess in the Return to the Blue Lagoon ....definately perfection. Although brooke ...GEEEZZZ shes amazing in the first one too! lol it must be the super long hair/beach tanned skin/ dreamy blue eyes and island theme ....island girls seem to always be sooo shaggadelic...(sorta off topic OKAY REALLY OFF TOPIC) but just take a look at Ursella Andress in the old James Bond "Dr. No" yet another beach babe!

lol Okay Okay to steer back on topic, FORGIVE ME! :p Tyson Ritter is definately a sweetheart in person ! and tom just seems like he would be 2, anyways im sure they both have done a bit of modeling . I know tom has dabbled a bit, but has his twin ? hmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

WOW THERE IS ALSO A TOPIC ABOUT TOMMY!!AND I FOUND IT ONLY NOW!!!!:blink:OH GOD!!

ANYWAY I'M A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN OF TOM!!!!I THINK HE'S REALLY THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE(WITH DAVID GUILLO) :wub::wub:

here some pictures...

wmplayer202004121020184216482p.th.jpgThis one from Smallville :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-3740-1149264997_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1149265059_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1149265097_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1149265178_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...