Thumbnail

enVY

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

am i the only person who doesn't understand why she is signed to MOT Models all of a sudden. I know she is commercial but come on she went from Premier Models to MOT. I don't get Zone/MOT Models works. MOT is their commercial print division and Zone is their editorial. Zone has 5'5" models who could never do runway or even editorial work on their boards but a former SI Model is with MOT??? Seriously, I hope her mother agency wakes up because for some strange reason South African agencies are way to willing to place their models with an agency that represents tons of non-exclusive models, WAGS, and glamouresque models. Not that there is anything wrong with MOT but clearly Lorraine is still landing big campaigns. How can you have models who are signed to top agencies working across the globe with MOT and then have models who need six agencies just to survive. Then have a separate editorial agency with no big names and models who clearly should be signed to MOT but because they are with better agencies elsewhere they are put on different boards. No rhyme or reason with that agency.

Agencies

Ice Model Management Capetown

Model Managament Hamburg

Modellink Gothenberg

TFM Models Oslo

MOT Models London

formerly of

IMG Models New York

IMG Models Paris

Next Models Paris

IMG Models London

Premier Model Management