Bellazon

Why do people hate Gisele Bundchen so much?

ninanina19

People hate other people for different reasons. I personally like Gisele, and I'm not sure why some people hate her. If people hate Naomi Campell, that I UNDERSTAND!!! :yes: She seems to have a arrogant, bad attitude, throwing cellphones at people and beating up on her personal assistants. :whistle:

You know, its strange, but I used to not care much for Gisele. Then, later she grew on me and I liked her a lot. So when I heard that she would be in town, I went to go meet her. And, unfortunately, she wasn't how I expected her to be (personality wise, that is). When I walked up for my autograph, I told her that I was a big fan, and she didn't say anything! And when it was my mom's turn, she started talking to my mom. I was pretty bummed because she talked to the person before me as well. But I don't know what she thought. Maybe it was because I was arguing with the security guard in front of her, I don't know. But I argued with the guard because he didn't let me take any pictures of her, and they let people before me take pics, so I got pretty angry and gave him attitude. She probably thought I was invading her privacy or whatever. Not sure. But, other people that have met her say that she is so nice, but I can't say that. Too bad. But she is a great model. I love her body. <_<

I adore Gisele, great personality.. i think everyone has to admit that she has a killer body, but i think what turns people away from her.. is her face. but i still think she is beautiful, lovely walk too.. oh btw she needs to stop tanning!

I adore Gisele, great personality.. i think everyone has to admit that she has a killer body, but i think what turns people away from her.. is her face. but i still think she is beautiful, lovely walk too.. oh btw she needs to stop tanning!

this face?? this lovely beautiful face? :blink:

post-3761-1167816588_thumb.jpg

post-3761-1167816962_thumb.jpg

post-3761-1167817027_thumb.jpg

post-3761-1167817054_thumb.jpg

post-3761-1167817141_thumb.png

this face?? this lovely beautiful face? :blink:

yah for sure. maybe not the first pics ahaha i've got to admit thats not as pretty :p but look at her in the last one in the joop ad, blue eyes she's got a beautiful face. but everyone has different tastes, so to some shes ugly and to others shes beautiful.

Because she's overrated.

If she's overrated, then ABB is too. :whistle:

I love Gisele, she's the best model ever. She has a great body and beautiful face. I can understand why some ppl don't like her face, as PinkCouture said, maybe she sometimes looks like a man, but i don't like dolly faces, i think her face is actually very feminine. Anyway, tastes differ. I also think she used to be more special, with dark hair and not so much tan.

post-4274-1167871227_thumb.jpgpost-4274-1167871268_thumb.jpgpost-4274-1167871366_thumb.jpg

Gisele, forever. :heart: