Bellazon

Why do people hate Gisele Bundchen so much?

ninanina19

• 11 months later...

well since you said the word "hate" it simply means they are jealous of her.

jealousy=hate=envy, etc.... they are all one and are all related. so if you have to absolutely hate someone, there is definitely a sense of envy involved too. whether it be about their money,looks,fame,body,face,hair,legs,lips, etc.... if you have to hate someone you are just simply envious of them. simple as that.

michelabella, youre right... to use such a strong word does indicate strong feeling. i do find her arrogant and wayyyy too divalicious, very unattractive traits.. but as a model, NOONE can talk trash... because while i dont care for

her i know modelling well enough to know that she is one of the best in the business.the way she moves in front of the camera is amazing, she knows how to emphasize ALL her attributes.its like she was born with the ability.

her body is SICK and i disagree with the other BZ'er who dissed her walk..... she knows how to serve it . period.

im a fan of the old school supers.. and think just about all the girls they call supers nowadays are not the real deal.. but id rank gisele

right up there with the old school girls... having said all that, still dont like her :rofl: i feel about gisele the same way i do bout naomi...bitches, but amazing models

I don't know why people hate her so much. I love Gisele!!! Imo she's not as overrated as people say. The reason she's all over the place is because she sells and she's what the public wants to see. I love her walk and her face and her body, especially her legs. Most of all she seems like such a sweet girl yet so many people hate her and call her a manface. I don't get how she is a manface. She has very feminine features.

Just envy !!!

Gisele is perfect to me !! :wub:

Very interesting thread. Thanks for bringing it back on track, Michelle.

she is quite cute but i dislike her due to her arrogance...

What really shocked me is her behaviour when some girls were protesting for animal rightswnet up on teh catwalk trying to make understand people that using furs is so crual

she said stuffs like"...I'm sure these girls only wanted to go on teh catwalk once in their life coz that were their dreams but they couldn't do it coz they are ugly,so they are just jealous,bla bla bla...."

I was like " WTF is she talking about" they were there to make peolple conscious of the atrocity committed in the world just to make models look good

First off,

"What really shocked me is her behaviour when some girls were protesting for animal rightswnet up on teh catwalk trying to make understand people that using furs is so crual"

Oh yeah ?! Did you know HOW "some girls were protesting for animal rightswnet" ?! VERY CUTE. They gently climbed on stage in the middle of her walk with a cute little poster "GISELE FUR SCUM" on their hands. Now i don't know what a scum is but it must be something really nice since those girls were "trying to make people understand that using furs is so crual".

Those PETA girls are so kind, aren't they ?! It's Britney PETA, bitch!!

"She said stuffs like"...I'm sure these girls only wanted to go on teh catwalk once in their life coz that were their dreams but they couldn't do it coz they are ugly,so they are just jealous,bla bla bla...."

Really ?!! 'Cause i HAVE the video and all Gisele said was :

YOU are wrong.

ARE you a bad person ?!

A bad person lies.

FUCKING bad when you lie.

LYING isn't nice.

BITCH is what people will call you when they know the truth.

Video (credit to TG and Holly - papa_lavante) .

i didnt know so many people disliked her, or spent thier time bashing her, i think shes beautiful, her face, her body , her personality, half the models today are hideous, but theyre extremley thin and clothes hang well on them, then gisele came along with the return of the sexy supermodel with that face and body, and now everyone hates her because they see her too much?

you see her alot because she is an amazing model, she has an amazing walk, no designers would want her to walk for them if she wasnt all of those things.

i think we all should spend time on what we like or who we like, instead of bashing people we dont :whistle:

i agree! :laugh: i'm not a huge gisele fan but she wouldn't be where is today if she wasn't a great model in the first place. heck, pick out an ordinary person and make him name one supermodel, they'd say either adriana lima or gisele bundchen!

michelabella, youre right... to use such a strong word does indicate strong feeling. i do find her arrogant and wayyyy too divalicious, very unattractive traits.. but as a model, NOONE can talk trash... because while i dont care for

her i know modelling well enough to know that she is one of the best in the business.the way she moves in front of the camera is amazing, she knows how to emphasize ALL her attributes.its like she was born with the ability.

her body is SICK and i disagree with the other BZ'er who dissed her walk..... she knows how to serve it . period.

im a fan of the old school supers.. and think just about all the girls they call supers nowadays are not the real deal.. but id rank gisele

right up there with the old school girls... having said all that, still dont like her :rofl: i feel about gisele the same way i do bout naomi...bitches, but amazing models

Yep she is the only one who can compare or even come close to the supers! As far as career and celebrity go.

People hate/dislike her because of overexposure. There will always be a backlash when a celebrity is everywhere.

Other reasons people dislike or consider her to be overrated...

1. Her face. People consider Cindy Crawford or Christy Turlington's faces to be ideal. Gisele is a unique beauty. She wouldn't have had a career back during the supermodel era.

2. Her body. It annoys people to no end when she's constantly touted as the model that brought back curves. Gisele has a decent body but she is NOT curvy. Wide waist and lack of hips does not curvy make.

3. Her personality. I heard from several sources that she's a diva. Instant turn-off for most people.

4. Her relationship with Tom Brady. The general public doesn't approve of him taking up with Gisele immediately after breaking up with his then pregnant ex.

Seriously you shouldn't care what others think. There will always be at least one person who will not agree with your tastes. Can't please everyone.

I was never a huge fan of Gisele. But I wouldn't say "hate". I think she's great at what she does. She probably one of the only models (including Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks) in the last 10 years that I would sincerely say is a Supermodel of our generation. That term is used so loosely now that it's sickening.

Gisele has an amazing walk, a long, lean body, gorgeous hair, great personal style... but her face. Sometimes I really like it, and others I do not. I love seeing her in candids and on the runway, though. :hehe:

if you have to hate someone you are just simply envious of them. simple as that.

I'm sorry, but that statement is absolutely retarded. "Hate" has plenty of causes and envy is only one of the minor ones.

2. Her body. It annoys people to no end when she's constantly touted as the model that brought back curves. Gisele has a decent body but she is NOT curvy. Wide waist and lack of hips does not curvy make.

Like moiselles, I don't "hate" Gisele -- hating a model is dumb anyway -- but I agree with this statement. Gisele brought back curves? Ummmm. :cain:

I think I am quite neutral about Gisele. I don't hate her, but don't love her either.

I do think she looks masculine because she has a short, flat forehead, a large hooked nose, a square jaw and a long, wide chin. These are classic masculine features. The feminine equivalent is having a larger somewhat rounded forehead, a small slightly upturned nose, a weaker jaw and a short, narrow chin. If you search on google for any kind of beauty study that is what everyone seems to agree on as being feminine and is what most attracts men. I am not saying that makes her ugly, just that she does not have a typical feminine face. Some people will still find her feminine and I do not understand that, but I can understand people finding her beautiful, though only in some pictures. I also think she looks old, but that is probably due to sun damage as someone already mentioned. In the pictures where she is paler and has dark hair I find her more attractive.

Not only do I find her face to be masculine, but also her body. I love her legs and abs, but even though she has big breasts, she is not curvy:

gisele_bundchen_bikini_01.jpg

In nearly all the pictures I have seen where people are saying she is curvy, she is twisting and turning her body to give the illusion of curves. Here you can see she does not have much hips and her waist is hardly defined.

I have not seen many videos of her so I do not know what her personality is like, but I can say that when I first heard her voice I realised what her sex appeal was! Her voice was so deep, sultry and sensual that it made her a million times sexier despite what I think just seeing her photos.

Sheyda said; "In nearly all the pictures I have seen where people are saying she is curvy, she is twisting and turning her body to give the illusion of curves. Here you can see she does not have much hips and her waist is hardly defined.'"

this is Exactly what i meant about her finesse as a model. other than those gorgeous tits, she is pretty much flat up and down.but through her posing skills, shes got the whole world thinking shes curvealicious. thats what the modelling/advertising biz is all about---

selling us a bill of goods that isnt necessarily true.shes the master. or um mistress?

Sheyda said; "In nearly all the pictures I have seen where people are saying she is curvy, she is twisting and turning her body to give the illusion of curves. Here you can see she does not have much hips and her waist is hardly defined.'"

this is Exactly what i meant about her finesse as a model. other than those gorgeous tits, she is pretty much flat up and down.but through her posing skills, shes got the whole world thinking shes curvealicious. thats what the modelling/advertising biz is all about---

selling us a bill of goods that isnt necessarily true.shes the master. or um mistress?

reminds of an editorial in Vogue, "like a boy" or smth :unsure: