Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Hey guys, Nataniele is just 15 and these are candids, are pics that she takes while joking with friends! There’s really nothing strange in making faces!

...and btw I’ve seen lots and lots AND LOOOTS of pics of Adriana, Alessandra & C. making faces like that, but nobody comes to their threads and says that they seem stupid!

Anyway I’m going to stop posting such candids on bellazon. These candids weren’t found by me on the net. Nataniele herself gave me them!! And since I know that she sometimes comes here, AND I DON’T WANT THAT SHE READS SUCH COMMENTS ABOUT HER (just because I posted some pics that she never told me or asked me to post here), from now I will post only editorials, advertisements and things that you can find on the net.

it's not because few of us are bored of her kiss pause that you have to blame everyone. some of her fans love those, don't be childish. I think all of us can say what they have in mind, as long as it's not insulting. so if someone says she's not good looking you're gonna stop posting pix of her ?

peace !

Childish?

I think you didn't grasp the meaning of my post. These are not normal pictures, they are “exclusive pics”. And you’re not the first who criticizes them.

Did you ever hear about the adrianflima site stuff? People are still debating about it, so I won’t start another similar argument here.

Hey …do not misunderstand me: of course everyone is free not to like her and also to leave any comments here. As I am free not to post publicly these exclusive candids anymore.

That’s it.

Childish?

I think you didn't grasp the meaning of my post. These are not normal pictures, they are “exclusive pics”. And you’re not the first who criticizes them.

Did you ever hear about the adrianflima site stuff? People are still debating about it, so I won’t start another similar argument here.

Hey …do not misunderstand me: of course everyone is free not to like her and also to leave any comments here. As I am free not to post publicly these exclusive candids anymore.

That’s it.

im sorry but u guys are just being over dramatic...all i said was it gets annoying that shes making that same face over and over again! i never said she wasn't pretty, i think she is but its just gets annoying to see her do that in every single pic! but whatever im not here to argue with anyone. and trust me a lotta people do say its annoying or looks dumb that Adriana makes that face...doesnt mean people stop posting pics of her...seriously u gotta calm down.