Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Is it true that Beiron Andersson originally discovered her? I hope Nataniele has much more good things in her career's future. She has a special kind of beauty that doesn't always befall every model. I think she's only 21 currently, so she still has time to make herself stand out in the modeling world. Let's hope it happens for her. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sampa Moda Feminina 2014

th_ecd71b266089338.jpg/monthly_07_2013/post-66004-0-1446062041-97545_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3230522" alt="post-66004-0-1446062041-97545_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.94"> th_0f9997266089344.jpg/monthly_07_2013/post-66004-0-1446062042-03485_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3230523" alt="post-66004-0-1446062042-03485_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="152.87"> 

instagram

post-66004-0-1446062042-10713_thumb.jpg 21f165266089412.jpg 

If anyone's interested in more pics of Nataniele, you may want to check out listal.  Someone with the screen name FLA keeps her thread pretty up to date.  I would luv to know why this girl isn't getting more work.  Is it her representation or is it her?  Strange.  She's a gorgeous girl but as we all know, it takes more than being gorgeous to be a good model.  Hopefully she'll catch fire soon.  

• 1 month later...

hahaha thanks 'prodigal son' =) I am the Flá who keeps her profile updated xD And I don't know for sure what's happen, but I believe in hr potential! She is very good =) and 'MISS WINGS', you are right, she's 21 only!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.ffw.com.br/models/fresh-face-conheca-a-beleza-marcante-de-elle/

She is at Rock Mgt Brazil with a new name: Elle Ribeiro!

A mixture of Adriana Lima and Megan Fox is how we would like to describe the fresh face Elle Ribeiro. With 22 years old and 1.78 m, she is Paulista from Itapeva and owns a strong beauty with striking features. Represented in São Paulo by Rock Mgt, she is being "molded" by the agent Clovis People, who have confidence in her talent in front of the cameras and on the catwalks. Learn more about Elle:

How did they discover you?

I was discovered by photographer Marcio Amaral in my city, in São Paulo. I was leaving a pre-selection of models and he stopped me on the way out, said he wanted to take some photos; I went with my parents at his house and did the photos. I came to São Paulo and went into an agency, but after a month they sent me away ... but Márcio not give up on me, he looked for other agencies on internet and sent my book until an agency in Paris approved me and everything started.

Who is Elle Ribeiro today?

A model focused on her career, searching on her best possible level, Geminian, 22 years old.

What today's Elle want to become tomorrow?

I plan to continue my work as a model for many years and do it the best way possible; be known worldwide is a dream.

Biggest dream within the profession?

I think like almost every model my dream is to work for Victoria's Secret.

Who would you like to work a day?

With the American photographer Steven Meisel, because he is amazing, he can exploit the maximum that each model has.

Hobbies?

I love to read, play sports, watch many movies and series.

We are in love with Elle, which in addition to beautiful, she is super sweet to us and sent a message: "I would like to send a super kiss to all the readers and editors of FFW, I am a loyal fan of the work you do." We're fans of new talents like you, and hope to see you soon on the best jobs around the world.

A mixture of Adriana Lima and Megan Fox is how we would like to describe the fresh face Elle Ribeiro. With 22 years old and 1.78 m, she is Paulista from Itapeva and owns a strong beauty with striking features. Represented in São Paulo by Rock Mgt, she is being "molded" by the agent Clovis People, who have confidence in her talent in front of the cameras and on the catwalks. Learn more about Elle:

I was discovered by photographer Marcio Amaral in my city, in São Paulo. I was leaving a pre-selection of models and he stopped me on the way out, said he wanted to take some photos; I went with my parents at his house and did the photos. I came to São Paulo and went into an agency, but after a month they sent me away ... but Márcio not give up on me, he looked for other agencies on internet and sent my book until an agency in Paris approved me and everything started.

A model focused on her career, searching on her best possible level, Geminian, 22 years old.

I plan to continue my work as a model for many years and do it the best way possible; be known worldwide is a dream.

With the American photographer Steven Meisel, because he is amazing, he can exploit the maximum that each model has.

Hobbies?

We are in love with Elle, which in addition to beautiful, she is super sweet to us and sent a message: "I would like to send a super kiss to all the readers and editors of FFW, I am a loyal fan of the work you do." We're fans of new talents like you, and hope to see you soon on the best jobs around the world.

Thank you for the interview.

She has so much potential she could do vs and being a wellknown model so easily but she has to move. :)

Hobbies?

Thank you for the interview.

She has so much potential she could do vs and being a wellknown model so easily but she has to move. :)

I think the new agency is the beggining of her changes!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...