Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

I remember when she first got onto the scene with Thais Oliveira. I have to say that out of the two I like Thais the most. But Thais hasn't become nearly as popular. Nataniele has become a pretty girl, but she doesn

I used to like Thais but then I stopped liking her because of her personality, she's not a nice person.. and last year, I think, she put so much weight on. I think her agency told her to lose weight and after awhile she looked so skinny, she didn't look good at all.I think it's because she has very big bone structure.. I just don't think it's natural for her to be that skinny. She looks healthier now though. but I still don't like her. She looks like a man sometimes..

I used to like Thais but then I stopped liking her because of her personality, she's not a nice person.. and last year, I think, she put so much weight on. I think her agency told her to lose weight and after awhile she looked so skinny, she didn't look good at all.I think it's because she has very big bone structure.. I just don't think it's natural for her to be that skinny. She looks healthier now though. but I still don't like her. She looks like a man sometimes..

I never knew that. I have only seen pictures of her when she was slim. But weight gain could be an explanation of why she isn't really well known in the modeling industry. Do you have anything to support this? And sorry, but how do you know she isn't a nice person? An interview or something?

Don't want to clutter this thread with talk about another model, but I'm just curious.

I'll put in another Nataniele pic to make it up:

nataniele.jpg

P.s. I do like her JLO campaign. She looks like a doll.