Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

She's cute and all but the only new items from her of late have been like facebook entries. I'd love to see her actually model. Being a pretty girl doesn't necessarily qualify you as a model. I'm just wondering why she's not working more.

Well, for your information Nataniele is still working.. She's in NYC right now and is very busy. And..there are a bunch of model pics of her here too not only ''facebook'' pictures. And soon there will be more, you just have to wait and see. This girl is going to be big, for sure..not only beacuse of her gorgeous face, but also beacuse she really knows what to do in front of the camera.

She's cute and all but the only new items from her of late have been like facebook entries. I'd love to see her actually model. Being a pretty girl doesn't necessarily qualify you as a model. I'm just wondering why she's not working more.

Well, for your information Nataniele is still working.. She's in NYC right now and is very busy. And..there are a bunch of model pics of her here too not only ''facebook'' pictures. And soon there will be more, you just have to wait and see. This girl is going to be big, for sure..not only beacuse of her gorgeous face, but also beacuse she really knows what to do in front of the camera.

Oh don't get your knickers in a knot. If you read the post, it said that the only pictures "of late", meaning recently, have been facebook entries. And to prove my point, you post another candid, thanks dear. If she's working great. I happen to like her, I just posed a question. :jimmy:

Oh don't get your knickers in a knot. If you read the post, it said that the only pictures "of late", meaning recently, have been facebook entries. And to prove my point, you post another candid, thanks dear. If she's working great. I happen to like her, I just posed a question. :jimmy: