Bellazon

Avril Lavigne
Thumbnail

K_L

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Avril's concert in San Antonio last night. Awesome show! I was fairly close to the stage, and Avril looked so good. Her voice was incredible, and her band did an excellent job. My fav part was when she played her pink drumset. She does a good job, and looks so cute while doing that. It will definitely be among my all-time fav concerts. :D

She was joined by some dancers during "Girlfriend", and that seemed fitting. However, they came out for several more songs, and I felt that they were a distraction. Plus, they weren't exactly good-looking dancers, and their moves were like ones from the 70's or 80's. Is "Breakdancing" popular again? I hope Avril gets rid of them before her next tour. ;)

The weather sucked. It's supposed to be warm in Texas, but it was cloudy & cold on Sunday. Most of us were miserable, and that made it difficult to really get into the mood to party. The crowd seemed a little quiet, and I figured that it was because they were too busy shivering, inside the open-air ampitheater. :(

she was here on friday, couldnt go for personal reasons but i hated the fact i couldnt go.

My friends had the idea in their heads that the concert was on saturday, they were going to drive up there and try to get some tickets, well they told me about their little plan on sat and i had to break the news that they in fact were a day late lol. They were pretty mad and felt dumb but hey next time do your research! lol

thanks for the pics, couldnt go but i could see what it was like :)

Hi, Joob14. I haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope you've been well. Sorry you missed the concert. It was good!!! Avril loves her fans, and she gives them a great performance. :D

As for your friends, tell them to join CrossBonez at avrillavigne.com

I got my ticket before the public were able to buy them.

I got a tour shirt before the tour started.

I get updates about her life and career, too.

There's also a nice forum in there. Thousands of her fans from all around the world. Lots of news and pics in there. Plus, a player pops-up that plays all her songs while I am visiting. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...