Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

• 4 weeks later...

Vogue Germany

September 2017

vogue-09-2017-quer

I would have loved to see a fresher cover of her. Don't like her hair and this black outfit. It's not Claudia... ( like the Architectural Digest cover more), but great to see her again on cover!

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Vogue Germany

September 2017

vogue-09-2017-quer

I would have loved to see a fresher cover of her. Don't like her hair and this black outfit. It's not Claudia... ( like the Architectural Digest cover more), but great to see her again on cover!

Yes Sheila, agreed. IMO she's nice here but quite scary. Anyway, nice to see her back.

Agree its not her best. It could have been much better since they're celebrating her 30 years in fashion. I wish it was by Luigi&Iango instead. but glad to see her back on German Vogue. She's the queen of German Vogue. 16 covers now?

I didn't know Claudia lived in a castle!

Yes indeed! i Loved her Most by Unwerth, Demarchlier,Bensimon, Ritts and Testino. Sadly None of her way Followers did the Cover... dont know iif She ever Shot before with Segura? But indeed great to See her back for Vogue Germany:wub6yh2cm:

Yes it is her 16 th Vogue Germany cover. Wow. I cant wait to buy it and to see how they celebrate her.