Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

CSCH thank you for your posts :flower: but please try to avoid reposts if possible. most of the older stuff is already posted here. Thank you. Nice to see again , but.... You can try to use the search funktion at the right side at top ;)

Thanks Sheila, that's another great pic. Regarding Claudia as an actress, I don't fully agree for you. For sure, she's a much greatest model than actress, but it does not mean that she couldn't perform well. I saw most of her movies and I think she was promising if she kept on playing. You may compare with Laetitia Casta who was not very impressive at her beginning but who now becomes an excellent actress. At least Claudia had a wonderful physical appearnce which is always a plus for an actress. So I really regret that she gave up (especially if this story of Quentin Tarantino offering her a role and Claudia refusing it is true). Cheers!

Very welcome Dear. Yes indeed she plays a good part there, I love her in Fashion Hero, she has changed and is more close and open speaking to the viewers than ever, a Claudia to touch and she has a good performance there. She is so friendly and down to earth , everybody loves her. The Designers speek so positive about her in interviews and I saw all sequences till now. And Claudia is so funny , and speaks really free and open. It is amazing to see her. And she is beautiful as ever. And indeed her performance is more naturally and better than in Close up mid of 90 th were she was very static.  :gocho:  I can´t wait to see the next four sequences.